More Celebs without makeup...Hot or Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Usually I hate being the one to look at celebs and point out flaws....okay that was a total lie. I love pointing out their flaws!! Celebs have the riches and connections to get products we could never get our hands on. That's why I love seeing them sans makeup. Does the caviar face cream they wear really make a difference? Is the diamond facial working? You decide.....

JLO- she looks pretty good. A little discoloration, but her skin is clear. She looks like every other Jenny from the Mission Block.

3641-4y6axpl.jpg

Giselle- She rarely packs on the makeup so I am used to seeing her au naturale. She looks great...Bi*ch

3641-gis.jpg

Eva Mendes- Pretty sure she looks exactly the same. That's why I love her.

3641-eva.jpg

Jessica Simpson- She has a bit of undereye dark circles, but her skin looks fab! She just looks so much younger.

3641-jss.jpg

Katie Holmes- Again we see why undereye concealer is so imperative.

3641-katie.jpg

Hilary Duff- Whoa....where'd the brows go? This one is pretty rough.

3641-hilar.jpg

Reminds me of....Charlize Theron as Aileen Wuornos (Monster)

monstercharlize.jpg

Who's Hot, Who's Not?

I personally dont care, lol, they are human, therefore, they are not expected to be flawless IMO, I would wonder about them if they looked the same with and without makeup

I just watched "Monster" yesterday...OMG!! I was like no way that is Charlize!! But anywho, Eva is still hot.

Love Eva and Gisele's complexions. Gisele's pic is kind of unflattering, but I've seen plenty of HQ photos of her au naturale to know that she glows without makeup. Hate her. Lol.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally dont care, lol, they are human, therefore, they are not expected to be flawless IMO, I would wonder about them if they looked the same with and without makeup pretty much

I think Gisele looks like a little boy.

Everyone else looks really cute though!

I agree with April to some extent but I think they look okay without make up, although it is quite a drmamatic change considering how much make up they usually wear.

Lmao at your "Mission Block" comment, Manders.

JHo looks decent - she always looks tired, even with makeup.

I love Gisele and she is effin' hot no matter.

Same goes for Eva Mendez - she looks amazing. It's that Cuban blood.

I always thought Jessica looked cute without makeup or better. I've read comments about guys hating her without it - but her skin is so nice and soft looking.

I don't like Katie period. Skip.

Hilary... well...

I don't like Gisele with or without makeup. I think she's got a man face.

Jessica and Eva look great, though!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Curiosity /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with April to some extent but I think they look okay without make up, although it is quite a drmamatic change considering how much make up they usually wear. Exactly what I was thinking.

Babyangel

Ah, makeup is so wonderful. I like Jessica Simpson without makeup, it looks too fake when she wears it sometimes.

Latest posts

Back