More Fall Makeup Must-Haves...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641--26402452170056703b.jpg

Fall is all about heavily lined eyes! You can create a look similar to Sienna Millers with a product like MAC fluidline in blacktrack or any other "smokey" color. Simply liner your eyes top to bottom and inner rims. Apply a coat of thickening mascara and Viola'
3641--173454521714f6221e.jpg

Posh works the bold pout trend in her bright lippie. The eyes are soft and subtle while the lips bring an explosion of color. For a lip like this try MAC Russian Red Lipstick or Lipglass.
3641--200534521725d844ff.jpg

Rihanna showcases the royal fall trend of Purples and lavenders. For a look like this try Duwops Violet Eyes Kit and Benefit Liner in Royale.
3641--3513452172d11b549.jpg

It's all about beautiful bold brows and Rachel Bilson shows hers off. You can get great arches with the Browzing Kit by Benefit.
3641--28560452173f5781aa.jpg

Ashley Olsen has a peachy glow and so can you with Benefit Georgia Peach and MAC Florabundance Lipglass.

Posh's eyeballs look amazing! pink to bronzed gold to pearl highlight... remembering for work tomorrow...

Am just posting on here so I can come back and check (as I'm new I'm unable to view images yet)

xx

Loving the looks. We have a ton of purple,grey and lavender clothes right now at Macys. That and Teal is all over the store.

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Loving the looks. We have a ton of purple,grey and lavender clothes right now at Macys. That and Teal is all over the store. GREY AND TEAL?! 2 of my 3 favorite colors to wear? HOLY BATMAN! You're going to make me unfreeze that macys card arent you
rally_drive.gif

Love the looks; I really want to find a red lipcolor that works for me.

Latest posts

Back