More Ghostly Activity Happening!! Eekk!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was getting a little warm sitting in front of the monitor so I turned to look at the fan and then it started to turn and I felt the air after a few minutes.. I froze lol

I occasionally have "guests" pass through also. Most recently there was one that liked to play in my kitchen. Seems to have calmed down for the time being.

I would love to come and investigate your house, Ricci.
smile.gif

I wanna do that too! they seem to follow me .. I mean how can every house I rent is haunted u know

are u comming to BC/ Id gladly let u come in!

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I occasionally have "guests" pass through also. Most recently there was one that liked to play in my kitchen. Seems to have calmed down for the time being.
I would love to come and investigate your house, Ricci.
smile.gif

Spooky. The house I grew up in was haunted. Its not something I bring up in everyday conversation. Most people are skeptical but I definitely believe in the paranormal.

i cant do stuff like that!! i have ghostley activity happen all the time.. someone said if you almost die.. then alot of the times.. that is when it haooends for someone to see them .. i seen them was i was younger.. but i have almost died three times this summer.. two recks and a fire

That is totally freaky, and you do seem to attract them Batty, like that time yu told us about how you were standing in front of a shop window and wanted to see something behind something else and it just moved for you. Whatever you're attracting it seems to be helpful lol!

Originally Posted by MissMissy /img/forum/go_quote.gif i cant do stuff like that!! i have ghostley activity happen all the time.. someone said if you almost die.. then alot of the times.. that is when it haooends for someone to see them .. i seen them was i was younger.. but i have almost died three times this summer.. two recks and a fire That's horrible, sounds like an awful summer you're having!

Creepy! I wouldn't mind. I see ghosts all of the time especially animals because we've had so many. Mainly cats playing around and sleeping on beds and such.

OMG U got an awesome memory!! I know that was something else very weird

Originally Posted by Jobunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif That is totally freaky, and you do seem to attract them Batty, like that time yu told us about how you were standing in front of a shop window and wanted to see something behind something else and it just moved for you. Whatever you're attracting it seems to be helpful lol!

That's horrible, sounds like an awful summer you're having!

It was at a thrift store the cart was in the way of the table with stuff o it and it slowly moved out of the way lool .. no one was around it

How about I just had a swap with a lady who lives where TAPS lives... Her son's friend's mom... Yeah, that lady's brother is Jason, the guy who owns TAPS. (I know, it's the whole "brother of a sister of a friend thing!") She had no idea they were from Warwick, RI... I dunno if I could investigate a haunted place, but it would be interesting!

i have seen weird things but i always brush it off as "there must have been a logical explanation for it," yet i always say if i saw something i would just kill over. LOL!!

Thats pretty cool Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif How about I just had a swap with a lady who lives where TAPS lives... Her son's friend's mom... Yeah, that lady's brother is Jason, the guy who owns TAPS. (I know, it's the whole "brother of a sister of a friend thing!") She had no idea they were from Warwick, RI... I dunno if I could investigate a haunted place, but it would be interesting!

I wish I could come to BC, Ricci. We could go ghosthunting together.
smile.gif

Aquilah, that is pretty cool. The message board that I used to moderate was affiliated with TAPS before they were ever really "known". I've never met them but would love to.

I think either my house is haunted or I have a spirit attached to me... lots of strange things happen

my aunt is a ghost hunter she does that stuff, i feel and see spirits in the corner of my eye sometimes

gettysburg PA is the haunted most civil place my aunt took me there to ghost hunt with her, and let me tell you it was scary.

Latest posts

Back