more images as promised....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are the other images from another story that they let me be the creative director (and makeup artist) for Bride's Noir. It's always fun doing stories like this because I get FREE makeup!...well the shoot was fun too....but there is something about getting makeup that makes you feel like you won a prize. Since we shoot things 3 to 4 months before the seasons I sometimes get things straight from the labs....before everyone else....now that is fun! LOL
icon_lol.gif

This is from the Fall pallettes of some of the top makeup lines...so it was a DREAM to do this! This will also be in the next issue of the magazine...it is called "Bling!" because the theme was around rhinestones...ya' know...kinda like diamonds.

143-lash.JPG

The makeup was provided by MAC. These eyelashes took forever to create by hand. I had to glue rhinestones on her real lashes on the bottom. I had to have her lay down because I kept dropping them...they were so tiny!

Candice-358.JPG

Makeup for this was provided by Lancome. This one was frustrating. I tried to be smart and save time by pre-gluing the rhinestones on a sheet of plasctic the day before.....thinking that all I would have to do was put glue on her neck and then lay it on in sections......well that didn't work. We had to reglue each rhinestone on her neck THE DAY of the shoot.....OMG! Talk about time consuming!....but I loved how it turned out. It would be great if that was a necklace....I would buy it!

Candice-452.JPG

Got Rhinestones! I thought this would be interesting to do. I have seen rhinestone lips but I haven't seen this done before.....I thought it would be different yet cool. Lip color was by Motions. Their longlasting lipstick really STAYS!...and without it feeling dry and yucky. You guys should try it.

There are more images from the story but I'll just tempt you.....you have to see the others in the magazine. LOL

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Wow! You are so tallented! I love the makeup in these pictures. Awesome that you get FREE makeup too! What a dream job!!!

No the sizes are great. Wow the makeup is so hot! amazing! You did all their makeups?

Originally Posted by candacecorey

Sorry the images are so huge. I thought I sized them down. I hope I didn't upset anyone.
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

The size of the pictures are great! Really shows the detail of your work, I agree with Reija, you are very talented, thanks for sharing the pics.

Candace, I am blown away at these pictures the more I look at them simply amazing. We should stick one on the MakeupTalk.com homepage. Let me know your thoughts on this

Sorry the images are so huge. I thought I sized them down. I hope I didn't upset anyone.
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Candace, I am blown away at these pictures the more I look at them simply amazing. We should stick one on the MakeupTalk.com homepage. Let me know your thoughts on this I can't put it on the site because they are leased to the magazine and they would kill me.
icon_neutral.gif

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Wow Candace! Thats awesome! Very creative! I love the "Rhinestone necklace" looks great! And the blue eyeliner really makes her eyes look georgeous!

Originally Posted by FacesbyNiki Wow Candance, they look great.
icon_biggrin.gif
Thanks Nicki. I really appreciate the compliment.

Whoa!!

Thanks so much you guys....
icon_redface.gif
. Your wonderful compliments enourage my creativity even more.
Here is another one from the story.

Bling_eyebrows2.jpg

The makeup was provided by Smashbox I blocked out her eyebrows, to make them disappear, and then applied the rhinestones to look like brows.

http://candacecorey.com/magazines/Candace-128

Here is a front view.

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts

Back