More make-up for me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've complete quite a few swaps in the past fortnight plus i've bought items online so i said i might aswell post about here! Wont be needing to buy mascara now for a while! I'll post pics tomorrow

Estee Lauder Doublewear Concealer

Estee Lauder Take It Away Total MakeUp Remover

Stlia Convertible Colour in Peturnia

Stila 6 Pan Palette

Stila Twig e/s

Stila Rouge Pot in Lily

Maybelline Full N Soft Mascara

Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof Mascara

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

MAC Lipgloss in Dreamy

MAC Naturally Eccentric Lipstick

NARS Laguna (its in the post at the mo though!)

Thanks Charm!

Havent used Twig yet.. What e/s do you pair with it Bhav?

Nice one sweetie! I'll try it out tomorrow so
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Havent used Twig yet.. What e/s do you pair with it Bhav? Today i used it with Bagatelle and Shroom.Or the look that Trisha said is fab!

wow, that's a great haul!!! I don't think you will be needing any mascara for quite some time. just gives you more money to spend on other things.
icon_smile.gif

Nice haul, Laura!!
biggrin.gif
I love Twig paired with Kitten and Jezebel, and I use MAC Nylon to highlight. I do Kitten on lid, Jezebel in crease, Twig in outer "V", and Nylon to highlight the browbone & tearduct, as well as the center of lid. I love that look!!

Love this haul! Have you used YSL faux cils before or is this your first time?

Originally Posted by Laura I've complete quite a few swaps in the past fortnight plus i've bought items online so i said i might aswell post about here! Wont be needing to buy mascara now for a while! I'll post pics tomorrow

Stila 6 Pan Palette

Stila Twig e/s

Stila Rouge Pot in Lily

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

MAC Lipgloss in Dreamy

Jeez almighty!! You are going to totally LOVE the Full N' Soft Mascara, it is one of my faves, but let me know if the Waterproof one actually is decent as well...

I have been wanting to get it in waterproof, but sometimes waterproofing mascaras completely messes them up!

Whoa momma!

You'll love Petunia, it's great, one of my faves. Your making me want Gladiola now :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Cool choice with the Full'n'soft too. I could never see the fuss with great lash, but I like full'n'soft for a high street mascara.

Originally Posted by kerri Love this haul! Have you used YSL faux cils before or is this your first time? Yup Kerri.. Think this is my 5th tube of it, or maybe my 6th!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Jeez almighty!! You are going to totally LOVE the Full N' Soft Mascara, it is one of my faves, but let me know if the Waterproof one actually is decent as well.. I had the regular one before (twice) but its been discontinued now in Ireland so i had to get someone in the US to get it for me!

Awesome haul Laura. I love Twig and so does my sister.

Originally Posted by Laura I had the regular one before (twice) but its been discontinued now in Ireland so i had to get someone in the US to get it for me!

Originally Posted by Laura I've complete quite a few swaps in the past fortnight plus i've bought items online so i said i might aswell post about here! Wont be needing to buy mascara now for a while! I'll post pics tomorrow

Stila 6 Pan Palette

Stila Twig e/s

Stila Rouge Pot in Lily

YSL Faux Cils Mascara

MAC Lipgloss in Dreamy

Nice Haul Chick!! Yeah, I don't think you'll be in a mascara drought for quite some time
wink.gif
lol How do you like the Naturally Eccentric l/s?? Was a little too light for me... so I passed on it - kinda made my lip look whitish... it probably looks good on you - you look so good in nude colors!!
wink.gif

I bet you wont believe me Janelle but i've only worn it once since i bought it! I'm trying to stay away from it in case i get addicted
biggrin.gif

Back