More shades for UD's Surreal Skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but the UD (urban decay) rep at work told me they're coming out with about 5 more shades soon: 3 darker ones and 2 lighter ones from the line already. i'm pretty sure that's it, but the numbers could be switched. either way, they're coming out with more.

that's great news. I loved UD... it was the first MMU i tried but Supernatural was to dark and the one before it too light... i just made a post about how the only thing wrong with UD MMU is lack of shades!

do you know roughly when it will be coming out? Before 2008?

Originally Posted by korina981 /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's great news. I loved UD... it was the first MMU i tried but Supernatural was to dark and the one before it too light... i just made a post about how the only thing wrong with UD MMU is lack of shades!
do you know roughly when it will be coming out? Before 2008?

i believe at the end of this year/beginning of next. i'll ask again when i see her!

Urban Decay. I am going shopping tomorrow, weather permitting, I may give it a try. Love - Beyonce

Latest posts

Back