More Thoughts Please

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Since I tend to wear really casual shoes--lots of flops & slides--here in Honolulu, I wanted some input on these. Kind of trendy, but they won't break the bank.

shoes_ia46525.jpg

TIA!
smile.gif

They're cute! I dunno for some reason I feel like my feet would be flopping around in these, but I like the simple look of them. If you think you'll get use out of them - go for it!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am trying to imagine these on my feet, and I just can't. You def. don't see many of these around. Have you tried them on by any chance? If I was to see them in a store, I doubt I would notice them, but there is a possibilty that they look good on. There is something about that strap in the back that doesn't sit well with me. Or at least not on these shoes. I can't imagine wearing these with shorts/skirt. More likely long pants. I find the other flipflops looked better.
icon_neutral.gif

I also think they may look better with pants ... I think they're something I would have to try on, because those straps would probably be fine on some people's feet but look weird on others! (hehe, that's why I always try on shoes instead of ordering online ... besides the fact that my feet are so narrow it's very hard to find shoes that fit!)

If you get to wear flip-flops all year then I'm coming to Hawaii!!! I'm sure as hell ready to trade in my snowboots!!!!
eek.gif

I'm not feeling the back strap either, but there's free s/h & returns so that's a bonus. I do like the gold straps, which initially caught my eye, but I don't know how they'd look on my feet.
redface.gif

I'm hoping they'll look cute w/some vintage circle skirts I have along w/some gauchos, denim & pants. I dunno, I'll see if I can locate them here locally.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm not feeling the back strap either, but there's free s/h & returns so that's a bonus. I do like the gold straps, which initially caught my eye, but I don't know how they'd look on my feet.
redface.gif
I dunno Gail, those things look like they need all the straps they can get to keep em' on your feet!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I dunno Gail, those things look like they need all the straps they can get to keep em' on your feet!
tongue.gif
That's what I was thinking, but I guess I just need to try them on to get a good feel for them.
redface.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha That's what I was thinking, but I guess I just need to try them on to get a good feel for them.
redface.gif
Yeah, worse comes to worse you can always exchange or return
smile.gif

OMG, Gail, I absolutely LOVE these sandals! I would wear them in a heartbeat as long as they were comfy. And, I would wear them with all kinds of outfits! I love your taste. I don't think they are TOO trendy.

Originally Posted by Jen OMG, Gail, I absolutely LOVE these sandals! I would wear them in a heartbeat as long as they were comfy. And, I would wear them with all kinds of outfits! I love your taste. I don't think they are TOO trendy. I agree with you there! I'd love to raid her closet
icon_twisted.gif
LOL

Okay Gail, Janelle and I are coming over to raid your closet and your GA makeup collection!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jen Okay Gail, Janelle and I are coming over to raid your closet and your GA makeup collection!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Jen! Where are you!? I'm outside beeping for you to head over to Gail's!!! Get your butt outside
tongue.gif

Didn't realize you were already here Janelle...I'm on my way out and off we'll go!
biggrin.gif

I'm gonna pretend no one's home & close the curtains.

**runs off to hoard my stuff**
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha I'm gonna pretend no one's home & close the curtains.

**runs off to hoard my stuff**
tongue.gif

KNOCK KNOCK!!!! We know you're in there GAIL!!!!! You can't shrug us off that easy!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back