Morning or night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
do you take a shower at night or in the morning.. or both?

dont know why im asking.. i guess just for the hlell of it.. i take a shower at night right before bed.. cant beat being all clean and smelling fresh.. then climbing into some nice warm blankies.... put me RIGHT to sleep

well

since i return to work at the uni and i need to be there at 6

im waking up at 4

so im taking shower when i return from work and before im going to sleep

Or neither!!!
biggrin.gif
.... lol

Typically in the morning... unless I had hockey that night then it's at night... Weekends.... NEITHER.....

Both, just depends. Sometimes I even take one in the middle of the day. If I have to work the next day I try to take it at night b/c I hate blow-drying my hair. But sometimes I just don't feel like it at night so I'll do it in the morning and just put my damp hair in a bun-thing and go to work. Later when I take it down i'll have that bedhead look, so it works out. If I don't have to work, and I'm just having a lazy day sometimes I won't take a shower that day untill I need to get ready and go somewhere whether it's noon or 5pm. Unless I just feel like I need a shower.

i used to at night but now i realize my hair is so messed up after i wake up so now i do it in mornings as much as possible.

i have to shower at night cause i cant watch my 2 and 4 year old if i shower in the morning (my 14 year old is at school and my husband is at work) so yeah as soon as either one them gets home, i hit the shower.

Usually night or right after work.

I don't really like taking a shower before work because I know I'll get dirty and because of my eczema, I can't take frequent showers a day.

But I'll take one in the morn if I'm going out somewhere nice for the day like shopping or with friends.

It all depends on the day and what shift I'm on at work. I don't like to have one too late in the evening as my hair won't dry before bed then.

Mornings mostly... and sometimes both.

I cant step out of the house without a shower.

Its both for me now. I would shower at night before I got my hair permed and now since its curly I shower in the morning. I miss my hair the way it was before.

I have 2 little boys and no time to shower in the morning! My hair usually looks better if I sleep on it anyways, too poofy right after a shower =)

In the morning and a superquick shower in the afternoon if I went to the gym.

Both. In the morning, I jump in the shower to wash my face (I hate washing my face in the sink; it never feels clean enough). And then at night, I either take a bath or, if I have to wash my hair, I shower. I never wash my hair in the morning because it's much more damaging to use heat on wet hair than it is on to use it on slighty damp hair.

Latest posts

Back