Morning or night?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know about some of you but if I dont shower in the morning, there is no ****ing way I am stepping out of the house.

Morning. My hair looks awful if I sleep on it wet and I need the shower to wake me up.

Morning and Night. In the morning b/c I work out very early before school. At night b/c it's been a long and humid day + work out again.

I am definitely a morning bath person. Helps to wake me up and starts my moisturizing process for the day.

Both. I take one every morning, my hairs a mess by the morning if i was it at night plus it gets greasy quickly, but i'll also take one in the evening aswell sometimes

I have to take one in the morning, but sometimes I take one at night too.
smile.gif

Night mainly. It saves me a bit of time when it comes to doing my hair the next day cause I don't have to worry about drying it.

I take my shower at night, and an additional shower in the morning only during summer when the night has been too hot and sweaty. Otherwise I couldn't be bothered to get up earlier ...

morning. because i have an active sleep, showering at night means for me i have to re-do it in the morning, so i don't bother. i wash my face though.

i'll only take two showers a day if i've been to the swimming pool or the beach.

Why does this question seem familiar?? Anyway...mornings 95% of the time. Just habit I guess.

Latest posts

Back