Most annoying peeps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Post pictures of the most annoying/overrated celebrity!

Star Jones

grammy05g.jpg

Paris Hilton

paris_hilton_pictures_006.jpg

Britney Spears

britney01.jpg

Omarosa

040416_ApprentOmorosa_vl.standard.jpg

Melissa & Joan Rivers

2003%20mel%20joan%20rivers-thumb.jpg

ditto on star jones, paris hilton and omarosa.

gotta add eva longoria to th elist though.

How about Lindsay Lohan? Also Kirstin Dunst and Jennifer Love Hewett both get on my nerves...they are just too cutsey all the time!

All of the above and I'd like to add Jennifer Garner. Just something about her...

OMG I can´t stand Britney. lets hope she focuses on being a mom as soon as her baby is born cause I cannot stand to hear her sing
rolleyes.gif

Ohhh Star Jones comes from the seventh layer of hell! Paris go away! Lindsey Lohan can get lost too. Tom Cruise has been driving me insane lately.

Originally Posted by Sofia All of the above and I'd like to add Jennifer Garner. Just something about her... I agree! She is NOT that beautiful! In fact, her features are so small that she kind of reminds me of a mouse!

Here's my list:

Britney Spears & Kevin Federline

Star Jones

Paris & Nikki Hilton

Gwyneth Paltrow

Naomi Campbell (what's with the 'tude?)

Eva Longoria

Jessica Simpson (the faces she makes when she sings!)

Ashley Simpson

Renee Zellweger

Pamela Anderson

Tara Reid

Lyndsey Lohan

Emmy Rossum

Keira Knighly

Misha Barton

The Olsen twins (because they dress like homeless people)

Jessica Simpson looks absolutely ridiculous when she sings. I'd like to add Britney's assistant "Fee" to the list. She's about 45 or 50 and dresses like she's 20.

Im adding katie holmes,that annoying " i know i cant believe it either"smile kills me!
icon_rolleyes.gif

I want to add paris Hilton's dog Tinkerbell,Britney Spears dog Bit-Bit, And the Olsen twins
icon_lol.gif

Lisa

Latest posts

Back