Most effective product for undereye bags

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been gifted with genetic under-eye bags which are always my biggest concern when purchasing products. I have a never-ending collection of concealers and eye creams to try and make them go away.

Some recent finds that I do see some difference with is my Caudalie Premier Ecru eye cream and I've also been putting witch hazel under my eyes. These are the most effective products I've come across thus far.

And as far as under-eye concealers go, I've been enjoying Dior products such as the Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen, Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer, and the DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer.

Does anyone have some recommendations based on what works for you?

I have really dark undereye circles and I'm always looking for new concealers haha. Yesterday I stopped in at Sephora and asked for recs on a nice salmon colored concealers and..I ended up learning that what I was really looking for was an undereye corrector. That's supposed to help cover up the darkness. Then you blend a concealer over it. I ended up getting a BB corrector and used it this morning--noticed a pretty huge difference. I was like...pleasantly surprised haha.

anyways I'm not sure if you already use a corrector, but in case you didn't, maybe you could give those a try?

Youre 100% right with that, I also just purchased the Bobbi Brown Correcter and it is really good (wish I could say the same about the concealer)

I use a Ben Nye corrector wheel palette and also use the darker color to contour my face. I don't have bags, but really dark circles and happen to work 12 hour night shifts..so that's not helping me lol. The corrector makes a huge difference and then some concealer on top..works wonders for me!!!

I've tried a concealer before and it worked great. My dermatologist did tell me that you have to be extremely careful in how you apply it, since the area under the eyes is extremely fragile, so if you rub, tug and/or pull, you will create wrinkles. He said to use your ring finger or a very soft brush and dab, not rub.

Latest posts

Back