Most Inexpensive Mineral Foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To add to the EDM hype, they are adding pressed minerals in a month or two. I can't wait to get those and try them -- less mess and more convenient.
rockwoot.gif

So, which brand of mineral did you bought in the end? Curious to know cos I'm looking for inexpensive stuff as well..

Originally Posted by Katrinah /img/forum/go_quote.gif So, which brand of mineral did you bought in the end? Curious to know cos I'm looking for inexpensive stuff as well.. I ended up getting a generous RAOK from a makeupalley member, I think I quite like the EM and fyrinnae samples and since they're teh cheapest I'll stick witht hem
smile.gif

Darling, you must try everyday minerals! You should get their samples first and see how you like it or find your correct shade. I love their Personal Mini Custom Kit -- $18.00 for any small sized foundation/blush/concealer/finishing powder/eyecolor/lipcolor. Such a steal! :) It was my first mmu and even after sampling others, I always go back to EDM! And it only has 4 ingredients in it so it's definitely less risky.

Originally Posted by impassioned /img/forum/go_quote.gif Darling, you must try everyday minerals! You should get their samples first and see how you like it or find your correct shade. I love their Personal Mini Custom Kit -- $18.00 for any small sized foundation/blush/concealer/finishing powder/eyecolor/lipcolor. Such a steal! :) It was my first mmu and even after sampling others, I always go back to EDM! And it only has 4 ingredients in it so it's definitely less risky.
Do you also include foundations in the mini kit? If so how long does a mini foundation last you? Thanks
smile.gif

dizzy_lizzy: Ah I see, thats nice ^^ Thanks for letting me know
sunshine.gif

impassioned: I have definitely added EDM to my must-buy list. So many good review and good pricing
luv.gif

Originally Posted by TheStranger1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you also include foundations in the mini kit? If so how long does a mini foundation last you? Thanks
smile.gif
I bought two foundations in the mini kit and I mix them together when I apply it. I ordered them in October and I still have a lot left, more than half of each color. I do use a lighter hand; I don't need too much coverage. :x

Have you tried Lumiere Cosmetics...they have this cute holiday kit up just for $19. Check it out....

Originally Posted by TheStranger1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Do you also include foundations in the mini kit? If so how long does a mini foundation last you? Thanks
smile.gif
the big one is not finish.. Im telling you.. the have a perfect products..

I hear Milani,Jane,and Wet and Wild have mineral makeup. You can find the reviews at Makeup Alley;if you have an account there.

I have only tried 2 brands of MMU so far. I tried Arbonne (a Mary Kay type company) and then Everyday Minerals.

I found EM a much better price. The sample sizes look small, but tend to last quite a while. I would think a company that offers samples might be a good choice. That way you can see how they do on your skin (mine's acne prone) and you don't have to pay full price for a large jar/packet of something you might not be able to use. Just my thoughts.

Back