Mothers & our love for make-up

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My mom didn't really have an influense on the makeup part, but the fashion part she did (she is very very opiniated). I discovered the love of make due to the colours, and since I come from a country, where people are obsessed with looks, and outer apperances. So, I developed a love of makeup at an early age, when I was younger, they applied kajal around my eyes for medicinal purposes, and maybe that's why my lashes are as long as they are, and so due to this, eyeliner and kajal was the first to appear in my collection, and then I evolved, and found brands, and more colours, so make is my intrest, and nobody elses, which is great...

My mom has never been a big makeup fan. She has always believed in clear skin. She always preached to drink plently of water and eat your vegetables to keep your system flushed. Other than that, she gets an occasional facial, keeps the eyebrows waxed and wears her classic red lipstick. In the past year I've turned her on to contemporary reddish brown tones by MAC and Bobbi Brown--eBay shopping, she loves them, but will not pay retail prices. She says they've got to be crazy!!

Latest posts

Back