Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw this movie this weekend and I was really disappointed. I thought that it could have been a lot better. The movie had no plot and it was really just about the chemistry between Brad and Angelina. They had some really good actors that could have had bigger parts and made the movie a lot better. I think that Vince Vaughn is hilarious and so is Adam Brody. Regina King (coming off of Ray) was there for what... I didnt even see the point to her character.

Anyone else see it?

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw this movie this weekend and I was really disappointed. I thought that it could have been a lot better. The movie had no plot and it was really just about the chemistry between Brad and Angelina. They had some really good actors that could have had bigger parts and made the movie a lot better. I think that Vince Vaughn is hilarious and so is Adam Brody. Regina King (coming off of Ray) was there for what... I didnt even see the point to her character.

Anyone else see it?

Aw, what a bummer. I was going to ask my hubby to take me out to see it, but now I think I'll wait for Netflix. I'd still like to see the chemistry between them.
wink.gif

I also liked it. I thought it was very funny and action-packed. Lots of sarcastic humor and innuendos. It also had some good one-liners. I think Brad Pitt (mmmm) was a perfect choice for the movie. The house scene was good and had you cheering for both sides. Lots of on-screen chemistry between Brad and Angelina, I could see why so many rumors were circulating. Vince Vaughn was a great part of the movie. I can still picture him in one of the last scenes at home yelling at his mom. If you want a fun movie where you can laugh through 90% of it, I suggest you see it. I may even go back to see it, but this time by myself. I went with talkers who missed some of the jokes, almost ruined it for me.

"5 or 6 years...."
icon_wink.gif

I guess the reason why I didn't think too much of this movie was cause to me, there was no plot. But it did have its funny moments so....

Sofia - that scene were he yells at his mom is pretty freaking hilarious!

5 or 6 years later.... LOOOL I think this movie is perrrfect for married/long relationship couples! actualy, for anyone!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
seriously! Good date movie. I liked it a lot. It was funny. I also liked her coat and that garter she was wearing though. I want the coat so bad!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I liked this movie. It was really entertaining. My husband liked it too (the action, explosions, etc.) I was expecting some hot scenes but there was no nudity or stuff like that. Just good chemistry between the two.

Actually, after watching it, I kinda felt like going home, kicking my husband's butt & then get amorous. LOL !
tongue.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol

I saw this movie this weekend and I was really disappointed. I thought that it could have been a lot better. The movie had no plot and it was really just about the chemistry between Brad and Angelina. They had some really good actors that could have had bigger parts and made the movie a lot better. I think that Vince Vaughn is hilarious and so is Adam Brody. Regina King (coming off of Ray) was there for what... I didnt even see the point to her character.​

Anyone else see it?

Yeah I wanted to see Angolina, but didn't yet.

I really liked it too... it was an interesting blend of comedy and action. Although, if I try to picture that movie without Brad and Angelina in it, it's not nearly as appealing.

Originally Posted by Marisol I saw this movie this weekend and I was really disappointed. I thought that it could have been a lot better. The movie had no plot and it was really just about the chemistry between Brad and Angelina. They had some really good actors that could have had bigger parts and made the movie a lot better. I think that Vince Vaughn is hilarious and so is Adam Brody. Regina King (coming off of Ray) was there for what... I didnt even see the point to her character.

Anyone else see it?

Ok, I saw the movie last night and absolutely loved it. Although I am NOT a fan of Angelina Jolie, I thought she was so friggin funny... and of course I love most of Brad's movies so that was all good. One thing though - Regina King is not in this movie. The young lady from Ray was Kerry Washington.

I was thining of seeing this too - but I rarely get to the movies... so I'll probably be seeing it on DVD.. lol
wink.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq One thing though - Regina King is not in this movie. The young lady from Ray was Kerry Washington. Glad that you enjoyed it. I don't know why I keep calling her Regina King. My friend keeps correcting me too.
icon_redface.gif

I think I may go see War of the Worlds tomorrow. I can't wait for the Fantastic Four!

Glad that you enjoyed the movie.

I went to see this again last week. I laughed just as much as before.

Can't wait for the DVD.

Latest posts

Back