Ms. Bonana...I'm new

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_biggrin.gif
Hi My name is Anna,

I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Originally Posted by sprkle78

icon_biggrin.gif
Hi My name is Anna,I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Hi Anna! Welcome to MakeupTalk. I am Tony from Southern California

hi anna and welcome to mut. i'm monnie from michigan.

Originally Posted by sprkle78
icon_biggrin.gif
Hi My name is Anna,I am new to this little board. just stopping by to say hi. I am so interested in this board. it looks great! I love all the makeup challenges. i'll be sure to get involved in those. take care ladies and gents!

Welcome to MUT Anna. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Hi Anna and welcome. I´m Andrea from Vienna, Austria

glad to hear you will be taking part in the Dare to Be Challenges...I´m usually too chicken to post my trials in there, but we have some very talented people on here as you will soon find out.

Latest posts

Back