MsCuppyCakes is too kind!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't even think to put two and two together when she asked me how one does an RAOK. MCC and I chat via PMs all the time, so I just didn't even think about it. I came home early today, and had a nice tirade w/ my MIL. I saw the package, but something told me to wait. I'm glad I did, because it picked me right up! I received from MCC:

MAC Parrot Eyeshadow

MAC Gracious Me Shadestick

MAC Medium-Dark Natural MSF

Ms. Pedicure Tip Top Toes Pedicure Set

Thanks ever so much chica! You rock!

MCCRAOK.jpg

MCCRAOK2.jpg

You are so welcome. You've been a great listener, seriously, I know I can rant on-and-on. What I appreciate most is that you tell me what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. We've known each other a short time and I appreciate your genuine friendship.

Thanks Aquilah!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't even think to put two and two together when she asked me how one does an RAOK. MCC and I chat via PMs all the time, so I just didn't even think about it. I came home early today, and had a nice tirade w/ my MIL. I saw the package, but something told me to wait. I'm glad I did, because it picked me right up! I received from MCC:
MAC Parrot Eyeshadow

MAC Gracious Me Shadestick

MAC Medium-Dark Natural MSF

Ms. Pedicure Tip Top Toes Pedicure Set

Thanks ever so much chica! You rock!

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...ls/MCCRAOK.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k5...s/MCCRAOK2.jpg

Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes /img/forum/go_quote.gif You are so welcome. You've been a great listener, seriously, I know I can rant on-and-on. What I appreciate most is that you tell me what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. We've known each other a short time and I appreciate your genuine friendship.
Thanks Aquilah!

Awww, you're more than welcome chica! Seriously, this is awesome! Because I was wondering when I should be smart and get a back-up for my MSF before I hit pan or drop and break it! And, I wasn't even going to get Parrot since I have the Cargo Aegean dupe, but that rocks I have it now! Even better, it makes 6 empties! I can finally go get MAC Velvet Teddy l/s LOL! W00T! Thanks again so much chica! Oh, and just in time for mani/pedi weekend too! LOL!
hug.gif

I'm due for my mani/pedi too! I'm trying to decide on a color for my toes as I do nudes/pink for my tips. It's been cold here lately, not anything near what you East Coaster have, and my hands are dry. I've been using Queen Helene Shea Butter this stuff is awesome!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Hand Therapy! A second close fave is Miso Pretty Hand & Body Cream. Those are both excellent! I prepped my nails last weekend, but never got around to actually doing them. So, this weekend I paint! LOL! I'm doing Bubble Bath on my fingernails and Merry Merry on my toenails
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back