Mua Must!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, you all have to go checkout the updated Kevyn Aucoin site!

New products are on their way, and I have it on VERY good authority that they are ALL awesome!
wink.gif
In my opinion the must haves are the pink and gold liquid shimmers (pink looks like real dew-stunning, and the gold is a true gold-really hard to find), and the loose powders. But you all have my word on the fact that they all ROCK!!!
biggrin.gif

MUA must? I don't get it
confused.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH

Hey guys, you all have to go checkout the updated Kevyn Aucoin site!New products are on their way, and I have it on VERY good authority that they are ALL awesome!
wink.gif
In my opinion the must haves are the pink and gold liquid shimmers (pink looks like real dew-stunning, and the gold is a true gold-really hard to find), and the loose powders. But you all have my word on the fact that they all ROCK!!!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) MUA must? I don't get it
confused.gif
a "Makeup Artist" must have!
wink.gif

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to check out the site right now. I've never used any of Kevin Aucoin products but would like to sometime in the near future.

Originally Posted by Trisha Is it you that works for KA?? I've ordered some SSE, hope I like it! x Yeah it is, and trust me I KNOW you'll love it! Keep me updated!

Latest posts

Back