MUA Nirvana

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm supremely happy to report that in total contrast to my experience at the MAC counter the other day (MUA/styles/colors/etc) I had a wonderful time today when I discovered that I had a Stila counter nearby... I was sooooooooooooo impressed with the MUA that I've already dubbed her my favorite..
icon_redface.gif
... She showed me way too much though (I walked away with a full face of makeup) so now I'll definitely have to pace myself... So I'm starting super slow with the tinted moisturizer (cuz I had been looking for some for soooooooooooooooo long) ... I was iffy on the mascara so she gave me a sample to try out.... If I'm going to opt for an addiction, I think this will be it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by QurlySq I'm supremely happy to report that in total contrast to my experience at the MAC counter the other day (MUA/styles/colors/etc) I had a wonderful time today when I discovered that I had a Stila counter nearby... I was sooooooooooooo impressed with the MUA that I've already dubbed her my favorite..
icon_redface.gif
... She showed me way too much though (I walked away with a full face of makeup) so now I'll definitely have to pace myself... So I'm starting super slow with the tinted moisturizer (cuz I had been looking for some for soooooooooooooooo long) ... I was iffy on the mascara so she gave me a sample to try out.... If I'm going to opt for an addiction, I think this will be it!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm sure in the future you will love Stila's products!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

glad you had a good experience
biggrin.gif
stila is starting to become another makeup brand addiction for a lot of gals on here too.

Latest posts

Back