MUFE HD Complexion Starter Kit ($109 Value)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a lot of MUFE products.  Some of it is over rated, but most of it is good.  I keep an eye on their combo stuff for my friends and I just had to share this.  I thought it was a good price and a great package deal for anyone who is looking to start using MUFE foundations.

HD Complexion Starter Kit ($109 Value)
What it is:
An essential kit for achieving a flawless, high-definition complexion in three simple steps.

What it does:
HD Complexion Starter Kit features three must-have HD Complexion products paired with an HD Invisible Cover Foundation shade of your choice. For prepping the skin, HD Microperfecting Primer is a lightweight oil-free formula that minimizes the appearance of pores. Cover imperfections with HD Invisible Cover Foundation to invisibly camouflage flaws while nourishing the skin and protecting it from dryness. Finish with award-winning HD Microfinish Powder, a 100% mineral silica formula that adds a soft-focus effect to the complexion. Apply it with the HD Kabuki Brush to create a truly perfect finish.

This set contains:
- 0.17 oz HD Microfinish Powder
- HD Kabuki Brush
- 0.5 oz HD Microperfecting Primer
- 1.01 oz HD Invisible Cover Foundation

What else you need to know:
Enhance your look with HD Elixir, HD Invisible Cover Concealer, and HD Microfinish Blush (not included).

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This set contains:

- 0.17 oz HD Microfinish Powder

- HD Kabuki Brush

- 0.5 oz HD Microperfecting Primer

- 1.01 oz HD Invisible Cover Foundation

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oops, sorry.  Its $79.00 for all these full size products.
Had to point out these are not full size but it's still a good price. The only thing in the kit that's full size is the foundation and the brush. If you want to look at it this way, you're buying the foundation and brush and getting the powder and primer for free.

Basically you're getting $30 of merchandise for free with the kit.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Had to point out these are not full size but it's still a good price. The only thing in the kit that's full size is the foundation and the brush. If you want to look at it this way, you're buying the foundation and brush and getting the powder and primer for free.

Basically you're getting $30 of merchandise for free with the kit.

Ei Vei! You're right! I didnt even think of the "to go size"...

Thanks Zadi!

Back