MUFE Sephora Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My MUFE stuff came in today and I'm so excited!!

MUFE La Boheme Spring palette

Tend Skin sample

Gucci Guilty Intense Deluxe perfume sample

MUFE Rouge Artist lipstick in Boheme

Clarins One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser sample

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume (Free!)

I immediately opened up the palette of course and my first impression was it's pretty but not heavily pigmented. A little disappointing but it has been my experience that baked eyeshadows are always better applied wet.  I went ahead and swatched them without any base whatsoever. I always use a primer/base no matter what so we'll see how it fares when I get home. I was debating whether to swatch them wet but we'll see when I go to lunch.

Without flash:

With flash:

Without flash:

With flash:

MUFE Boheme lipstick without flash:

With flash:

Without flash:

With flash:

The lipstick reminds me of Mac Shygirl only not as creamy thick. It's semi-opaque but feels buildable. I'm not sure how that'll transfer on my lips as they're darker but it's a very natural daytime wearable lipstick. It's more peachy than pink but you can see very slight iridescence in the flash photo.

Overall, I'm still excited.

Thanks! I used the coupon "insidergift" & I believe the minimum purchase was set at $35. I always google promo coupons when I order from Sephora, they're always running something.

Very nice haul. Thank you so much for the pics. The shadows look small compared next to the penny. Even though I am lushing over it, I will wait until it goes on sale. LOVE the lipstick!! You did well on the promo code.

I was pretty excited for the palette when the adverts started coming out but I think I will wait till it goes on sale as well. Those are pretty tiny for the price.

Ps guys, she got a free d&g light blue spray pen, not like a giant actual perfume bottle (which would be amaaaazing haha!!). The spray pen seems like it would be super purse handy though!

Originally Posted by ablueorange /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ps guys, she got a free d&g light blue spray pen, not like a giant actual perfume bottle (which would be amaaaazing haha!!). The spray pen seems like it would be super purse handy though!

Yes that's right, it's a pen spray with .25fl oz. That thing is friggin huge lol!

Back