Murad Acne Complex???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

So I have been watching the infomercial on the Murad Acne Complex stuff and it seems pretty interesting and maybe worth a try. I have tried everything including proactive and that didn't work. Has anyone tried it?

Most Acne products have benzoyl peroxide, which irritate the skin. Try the natural botonical based Arbonne clear advantage. I have customers using it and and they love it. Some people see results right a way, however depending on your age it takes the body about 20-30 days to reproduce cells. Go to the web site. Let me know if you are intersted, I can get it at a discount and the company has a 45 day money back gurantee policy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Originally Posted by pretty_pink13 Hi All,So I have been watching the infomercial on the Murad Acne Complex stuff and it seems pretty interesting and maybe worth a try. I have tried everything including proactive and that didn't work. Has anyone tried it?

Originally Posted by jajuanm2 Most Acne products have benzoyl peroxide, which irritate the skin. Try the natural botonical based Arbonne clear advantage. I have customers using it and and they love it. Some people see results right a way, however depending on your age it takes the body about 20-30 days to reproduce cells. Go to the web site. Let me know if you are intersted, I can get it at a discount and the company has a 45 day money back gurantee policy.

Hi Jajuanm2,
Welcome to MakeupTalk! Glad to have you here. We love having more skin care product enthusiasts and are happy that you've joined!

You might not have been aware of the spam rules outlined in the registration section. It is considered "spamming" to promote other web sites with referral links. Chances are that you have overlooked this or did not fully understand it.
icon_redface.gif
NO big deal! I have edited your post so that it does not have the promotional link. We want you on board, but need to be sensitive to the spam issue. Kindly review our rules here

Once again, thank you for joining MakeupTalk. We look forward to your posts.

Sincerely,

NYAngel98

P.S. You can post a promotional link in your signature. Just go to "edit my profile" and type it the way that you'd like the message to be displayed on your posts.

Murad's acne complex is AWESOME!!!!! It is the ONLY thing that I've tried that finally rid the acne that has plagued me for years. My boyfriend's mom bought this kit (and the optional mask - sold seperately) for his brother, but he never used it, and it was sitting in her closet still sealed... so she gave it to me. I used it step by step everynight... and within 2 weeks or so, my skin was finally clear! Now I still use the line, but I'll only use it every so often if I get some pms breakouts... but other than that - I really dont need it anymore. I would definitely try it. Nothing worked for me until I tried this. And believe me, I tried EVERYTHING possible to clear up my skin. This stuff was a godsend! :icon_love

Thanks NYAngel98!! I have tried everything myself, and I really want to try this stuff, I'm glad its not a gimmick and that it actually worked for you, I am definatley going to try it!
icon_biggrin.gif

i haven't tried the entire acne line, but i do use the clarifying cleanser from time to time when my skin goes haywire and it works really well. i'm trying a sample of the promegranate moisturizer and i simply love it! murad is an excellent line and i think you'll be pleased with their products.

Latest posts

Back