Murad products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I checked out Murad products at Bath&Body Works over the weekend. They have a good selection of products, but some of them seem so expensive! Has anyone tried these? Worth the price?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I checked out Murad products at Bath&Body Works over the weekend. They have a good selection of products, but some of them seem so expensive! Has anyone tried these? Worth the price? Murad at BBW?? Wow..(never tried the line but I've hear of it)

I'm not sure it's available at all BBW stores yet. The one at Southcoast Plaza just started carrying Murad in Jan. They also have Burt's Bees, Peter Thomas Roth, Jacqua Girls, and some higher end shampoo brands too. Can't remember all of them! I believe they are going to be adding most of these brands to all of the stores though. They still have the regular BBW products too, so not sure why they decided to carry other higher end brands too.

Originally Posted by allisong Murad at BBW?? Wow..(never tried the line but I've hear of it)

Back