Must have Trish McEvoy brushes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, mine looks like the bottom one! But the picture wasn't like that when I purchased it. The picture was like the top one so I was very shocked! I don't see a large version of it online from TM.

Originally Posted by Trisha hmm wonder if you got this 2B instead Nilufer!
2diff2B.jpg

there are 2 versions? x

The seller defo has a picture of the top brush on their listing.

They've called it the 'Ultra Luxurious Blush Brush #2B'

The description is:

'A classic tapered blush brush that allows for a "perfect everytime" balanced and blended brush application. Tapered, and made of blue squirrel. Lucent handle. BEST BRUSH IN THE WORLD!!!!!'

Then the seller just misled me
icon_sad.gif
I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it was the large size.

Originally Posted by Trisha just checked it out and the #L2B does exist xx

Originally Posted by lilla Then the seller just misled me
icon_sad.gif
I wouldn't have bought it if I knew it was the large size. Can you not leave that on the feedback??

I haven't left any feed back yet.

Originally Posted by Bhav Can you not leave that on the feedback??

Originally Posted by lilla Yes, mine looks like the bottom one! Mine just arrived and mine looks like the bottom one too. I actually quite like it, but I'll still get the regualr 2B too, but I might pay full price for it so I can see what I'm getting. Mine does feel very soft though.
I'll bring it on Saturday Trisha so you can have a look.

I ended up leaving neutral feedback for mine because I wanted to keep the brush, but felt that I couldn't really leave positive because it didn't look like the pic.

Glad you like yours, I was in shock since I was expecting the smaller one. At least your is soft and mine wasn't, it felt scratchy...

Originally Posted by Lealabell Mine just arrived and mine looks like the bottom one too. I actually quite like it, but I'll still get the regualr 2B too, but I might pay full price for it so I can see what I'm getting. Mine does feel very soft though.
I'll bring it on Saturday Trisha so you can have a look.

I ended up leaving neutral feedback for mine because I wanted to keep the brush, but felt that I couldn't really leave positive because it didn't look like the pic.

I think that I also got a fake tm brush on ebay. I don't know how to tell if it's real or not. I know that it sheds a lot. I put a picture here so that you guys can see it. The seller was darlingfashion.

Originally Posted by lilla hope yours isn't like mine Bhav. My neighbor wants my ebay brushes, she actually like them. I know she's been wanting brushes for a while and she doesn't care if they are real or fake. I am also gonna give a few to my sister. She needs some brushes too..

I don't know devin... What number is yours. I just got my Saks 5th ave and Nordstrom order for my TM blushes. I am in heaven... Here is a picture of the TM #2B from Ebay and TM #2B from Nordstrom. The small one is from Nordstrom.

Originally Posted by devinjhans I think that I also got a fake tm brush on ebay. I don't know how to tell if it's real or not. I know that it sheds a lot. I put a picture here so that you guys can see it. The seller was darlingfashion.

i have the number 5.

Originally Posted by lilla I don't know devin... What number is yours. I just got my Saks 5th ave and Nordstrom order for my TM blushes. I am in heaven... Here is a picture of the TM #2B from Ebay and TM #2B from Nordstrom. The small one is from Nordstrom.

That is the powder brush and I just got mine today. I looooove it, it is so soft. I'll be posting pictures of it. Since I just got mine I haven't noticed any shedding but will let you know.

Originally Posted by devinjhans i have the number 5.

okay thanks. did you buy yours from the store or ebay?

Originally Posted by lilla That is the powder brush and I just got mine today. I looooove it, it is so soft. I'll be posting pictures of it. Since I just got mine I haven't noticed any shedding but will let you know.

I bought the large #2B from ebay and when I thought it was fake, I ordered 6 brushes (posted in the Hauling A$$$ section) from Nordstrom and Saks 5th avenue. I did order a few eyeshadow brushes from another seller through ebay and they were fine and in a great shape. I mailed those to my sister since she needs e/brushes
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans okay thanks. did you buy yours from the store or ebay?

Well, i received my TM brushes today.

I got the small 2b (the one that was pictured in the item listing, not the large one you got Nilufer) and the 48 - highlighting brush.

They are super soft, i can see why you girls love them.

But the silver bit on the handles is a bit dirty. Were your's like this Nilufer?

I'll post pics of my haul when i receive the final item - chromezone 1!!

Mine was dirty too. I am glad you got the right ones
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Well, i received my TM brushes today.I got the small 2b (the one that was pictured in the item listing, not the large one you got Nilufer) and the 48 - highlighting brush.

They are super soft, i can see why you girls love them.

But the silver bit on the handles is a bit dirty. Were your's like this Nilufer?

I'll post pics of my haul when i receive the final item - chromezone 1!!

Back