Must have Trish McEvoy brushes???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want all of them but hoping to get as many as I can at the moment. Trisha, hope you're reading this. Did you get to take pics of your pretty TM brushes? I ordered so far #5, 2b, 48, and 29.

Originally Posted by lilla I want all of them but hoping to get as many as I can at the moment. Trisha, hope you're reading this. Did you get to take pics of your pretty TM brushes? I ordered so far #5, 2b, 48, and 29. I'll take a picture of the #29 for you tomorrow sweetie.

Lea and Trisha, you are both awesome :icon_love . Trisha, thank you for taking pics and explaining each brush. I can't wait to get mine now
rolleyes.gif

Here's a pic of #29 compared with Stila #9 and my new Trish McEvoy #45:

I wish I had a better camera, but you should get the general idea as to how they compare (I snuck my new NARS smudger in at the bottom too!)

Originally Posted by Trisha Did your brushes just arrive Lea?? x Yeah, I've just got back in from work and there was a parcel. I wasn'y expecting it for a bout a week because I'd bought them from an ebayer in Hong Kong. The #45 is soooo soft. I can't wait to try it out.
I'm still waiting for 2 more packages, the Shu curlers for my sister and another 2 TM brushes.

Aaaaw Lea, they look soo cute!! Okay maybe I'm the only one who says things like that about brushes
icon_rolleyes.gif
but they really look so sweet!! I must have #45 also, it looks very nice :icon_love I tried to order Nars Smudger from Sephora but couldn't find it at their online store
confused.gif
icon_sad.gif
I will either pay shipping from a different site or wait to go to Denver...

Originally Posted by Lealabell Here's a pic of #29 compared with Stila #9 and my new Trish McEvoy #45:
I wish I had a better camera, but you should get the general idea as to how they compare (I snuck my new NARS smudger in at the bottom too!)

Which other TM brush did you order Lea? I ordered mine from Australia and hopefully mine is shipped by now..

Originally Posted by Lealabell Yeah, I've just got back in from work and there was a parcel. I wasn'y expecting it for a bout a week because I'd bought them from an ebayer in Hong Kong. The #45 is soooo soft. I can't wait to try it out.
I'm still waiting for 2 more packages, the Shu curlers for my sister and another 2 TM brushes.

Originally Posted by lilla Which other TM brush did you order Lea? I ordered mine from Australia and hopefully mine is shipped by now.. #2b and #6 (crease brush). I think I ordered mine from the States, it said 7-14 days, I've paid up but I haven't heard anything yet
frown.gif

I hope you get yours soon, I haven't heard anything from mine about being posted yet either.

Originally Posted by Lealabell #2b and #6 (crease brush). I think I ordered mine from the States, it said 7-14 days, I've paid up but I haven't heard anything yet
frown.gif

I received my 2b from Aurstralia and I'm not so happy!
icon_sad.gif
I have used 2b 7 months ago for a little bit and this doesn't look like it at all.... The one I used back then was so soft it felt like heaven on hearth.This one is not soft and it is very flat
mad.gif

I am gonna do that Trisha!!! I was very upset yesterday because even though it's been many months, I still remember how nice that brush was!!! I ordered all the TM brushes I want on line from Nordstrom yesterday because I rather pay the whole price and have it worth it than to have something this low quality!!.. I have my wedding anniversary in November so it'll be my advance present
hahaha.gif
Hey, he is getting THE new xbox when it comes out in November so I don't feel bad....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha sorry Nilufer, my 2B was from the store and it looks nothing like that as you can see from the above pics, id email the seller and say you wana return, as say you know its not auth, as you have researched it and gone to a TM counter xx

Originally Posted by lilla I received my 2b from Aurstralia and I'm not so happy!
icon_sad.gif
I have used 2b 7 months ago for a little bit and this doesn't look like it at all.... The one I used back then was so soft it felt like heaven on hearth.This one is not soft and it is very flat
mad.gif
Oh no! I have seen this one on ebay listed as a 2B, but in the description some sellers have said that it is closer to the #5 brush. My other TM brushes haven't arrived yet and the seller is not responding to emails at all.
I can feel a Paypal complaints procedure coming on!

Lea, when I get my TM order from Nordstrom I am going to take pictures together with #5 and 2b. This doesn't look like #5 either it is just a very weird looking brush. and it isn't soft at all!!!
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Lealabell Oh no! I have seen this one on ebay listed as a 2B, but in the description some sellers have said that it is closer to the #5 brush. My other TM brushes haven't arrived yet and the seller is not responding to emails at all.
I can feel a Paypal complaints procedure coming on!

It turns out that i've ordered my 2 brushes from the same person as Nilufer!

I'm feeling very aprehensive about receiving them now..!!

Originally Posted by Trisha sorry for you too Bhav, i used a seller called molli something or other, i know my #5 is really since i made a point to see it instore and check pics online.

if you and Nilufer both threaten negs and email ebay to say they are selling fake brushes, you will hopefully get a refund xx

I'm going to see what they are like when they arrive, and then take it from there.

hope yours isn't like mine Bhav. My neighbor wants my ebay brushes, she actually like them. I know she's been wanting brushes for a while and she doesn't care if they are real or fake. I am also gonna give a few to my sister. She needs some brushes too..

Originally Posted by Bhav I'm going to see what they are like when they arrive, and then take it from there.

Originally Posted by Bhav It turns out that i've ordered my 2 brushes from the same person as Nilufer!I'm feeling very aprehensive about receiving them now..!!

Do you think we should have an ebay name and shame thread for people we've had problems with? I've seen a site with a swaplifter list on it, maybe we should do this too. Because most of use are focussed on buying beauty products it could be a good idea to have a list of sellers to avoid for one reason or the other. Nobody wants to get fakes or to get screwed over by some unscrupulous seller.

That's a good idea! I bought mine from ebay seller *vitamine* and Bhav is getting her shipment from her aswell. I hope her brush is better than mine so she doesn't have to return it.

Originally Posted by Lealabell Do you think we should have an ebay name and shame thread for people we've had problems with? I've seen a site with a swaplifter list on it, maybe we should do this too. Because most of use are focussed on buying beauty products it could be a good idea to have a list of sellers to avoid for one reason or the other. Nobody wants to get fakes or to get screwed over by some unscrupulous seller.

Originally Posted by lilla That's a good idea! I bought mine from ebay seller *vitamine* and Bhav is getting her shipment from her aswell. I hope her brush is better than mine so she doesn't have to return it. I nearly bought stuff from them
icon_eek.gif

The person I've got my 2B has just got another 4 negs in the past couple of days. I'm giving it till next Friday before i complain. I keep sending emails but they don't respond.

We could put good sellers on the thread too. Maybe one of the mods could suggest it?

I am with you Lea. We should have a sticky or something at the forum.

Originally Posted by Lealabell I nearly bought stuff from them
icon_eek.gif

The person I've got my 2B has just got another 4 negs in the past couple of days. I'm giving it till next Friday before i complain. I keep sending emails but they don't respond.

We could put good sellers on the thread too. Maybe one of the mods could suggest it?

Latest posts

Back