MUT and MySPace.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MUT and MySPace.com
biggrin.gif

Who knows how to make custom www.myspace.com pages?

We would like to respectfully request to ask someone to volunteer to revamp our custom MUT page on myspace.com
claps.gif

We have the site of www.myspace.com/makeuptalk already

It partially setup, but needs some work! Help users!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine

Ooh! I used to have a myspace page and I do know some html. Can I try to work on it if no one else does? I know a lot of members have some nice myspace pages too.

I was just wondering if we have any myspace whizzes on here that are willing to help out
smile.gif

I would but mine took me forever to do since I can be an HTML dork at times.

However, I will add you to my list of friends and will try to find some layouts and see what you all think.

Originally Posted by Marisol

I would but mine took me forever to do since I can be an HTML dork at times.
However, I will add you to my list of friends and will try to find some layouts and see what you all think.

That would be cool. If you wanna do it, pm me for the password

I's be more than happy to help, I'm a bit of a my space addict haha love changing my profile
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 I's be more than happy to help, I'm a bit of a my space addict haha love changing my profile
smile.gif
i DROOL over yours! i wish mine looked like that
frown.gif

by the way, your friend, claire, looks like lisa kudrow! (not a bad thing.)

Originally Posted by Jennifer i DROOL over yours! i wish mine looked like that
frown.gif

by the way, your friend, claire, looks like lisa kudrow! (not a bad thing.)

What is your myspace address Sarah84?

www.myspace.com/sarahx

aww thanks Jennifer, though I don't think its that great. Theres something about it at the moment thats bugging me, something isn't quite right about it.

If ya ever want any help with yours I don't mind
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 www.myspace.com/sarahx
aww thanks Jennifer, though I don't think its that great. Theres something about it at the moment thats bugging me, something isn't quite right about it.

biggrin.gif

Wow! I really like it!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 www.myspace.com/sarahx

biggrin.gif

thanks!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

thanks!!

Stupid myspace's password retrieval system wont resend my forgotten password , grrr.
I wrote them, but no reply yet

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Stupid myspace's password retrieval system wont resend my forgotten password , grrr.
I wrote them, but no reply yet

lol. i sent a request. i was wondering why it wasn't accepted

Hey T - I was thinking... we should set up MuT as a myspace group - and everyone on here can join.. so we can all keep in touch on here as well as on there
wink.gif
Maybe help bring in new people too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Hey T - I was thinking... we should set up MuT as a myspace group - and everyone on here can join.. so we can all keep in touch on here as well as on there
wink.gif
Maybe help bring in new people too
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sure, how?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Sure, how? Just sign in - and go into the 'groups' link on top.... then on the left you'll see another link to "create a group"
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Just sign in - and go into the 'groups' link on top.... then on the left you'll see another link to "create a group"
wink.gif

lol, I CANNNOT log in. They have not answered me..stupid thing

Latest posts

Back