MUT Blog Released!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

Reaction score
Uh oh blogs!
glasses.gif

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif how did you know? u fassssssssssst
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
go go go I'm dope like that. Got my ways.
biggrin.gif

Reaction score
I posted a little test entry....where is KEE at?? She's gonna freak!

Okay make that 1 test entry and one real entry...I'm already addicted.

Reaction score
MUT User Blog Released!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/blog.php

The staff is pleased to announce that the next add-on product, MakeupTalk Blog!!

About The Blog

Our Blog is a fully featured blogging add-on that enables MakeupTalk members to create their very own online blogs. Giving members a place to post thoughts, ideas, and blog entries. The title and a description that will appear at the top of every blog post.

Blog Home Page

Available via a single click from any MuT page, the blog home page aggregates activity from all member blogs into a single page – with information about the most recent and highest rated blog posts, recent comments, a featured blog post (selected by the administrator or at random), full support for browsing posts by date and overall blogging statistics.

Syndication and Subscriptions

Site wide and per-blog RSS feeds allow syndication to external readers, and full support for MakeupTalk subscriptions enables users to join their favorite blogs and receive regular email updates.

Blog Control Panel

The Blog Control Panel empowers members to control every aspect of their blogs, from permission controls (who has access to view and comment on the blog), to full management of blog categories, draft posts, trackbacks/pingbacks and subscriptions. Blog owners also have the ability to moderate comments on their own blog.

Reaction score
I want to blog, i just dont know what about lol

cause i have a diet blog and i post pretty much about everything, so what to post on this one, hmmm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy freakin crap I just saw this!!!
rockwoot.gif

AWESOME!

THERE you are!

Reaction score
I see we are currently having one small issue with styles and blogs.

See attachment for details

Affected styles(not working properly)

• Power Pink II
  • Power Blue II
  • Power Blue III
To view blogs properly, use the "Power Pink IV" board style for now.
Don't know how change your board style? Click here

Reaction score
{warning silly questions ahead}

I think I set up a blog last night, but what I thought was a post ended up being the title or something, not sure, bcuz it said I have no blog posts. And how do I add all the "cool" stuff to my blog? Can anyone help me?

TIA

Diane

Latest posts