MUT Forum Etiquette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just checking out MUT's Forum Etiquette Page, and noticed something a little odd . . .

Page Visitors: 1089, Last Visitor was Guest at 08-21-2007 - 11:26 PM.

Page Created at 05-14-2006 - 11:05 AM

The page was made well over a year ago but there have been few views when compared to how many users have registered in that amount of time!

So how many people have read it or were even aware of it's existence? After seeing those numbers I'm just curious now
biggrin.gif

What i think it's one of the most important things:

Don’t Yell: Once you figure out where to post, remember that using all capital letters on-line is considered SHOUTING! Also, try not to use "text speak" since we have many international users and it may be hard on them to understand what is being posted. Also, AvOiD tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

I knew it was there! LOL! Marisol had a reminder about it a while back too. I've referred a few peeps to that page
wink.gif

I had no idea it existed! I did read it though...it all just seemed to be a bit common-sense to me. But I'm glad it's there.
smile.gif

didnt know it excisted but just read and it's similar too any posting community, but good to know!

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif didnt know it excisted but just read and it's similar too any posting community, but good to know! You would be amazed at how many people do not follow these simple guide lines!
tocktock.gif

Nope..... But I just did and so far so good!! Most are pretty common sence and just being nice type things.... And as in the real world, I treat people the way I want to be treated!!!

Karren

Latest posts

Back