MUT needs YOUR help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning ladies and gents.

Since being promoted to Community Manager (I took over for Bonnie who is now the Social Media manager) I decided to expand my comfort outside the forums. lol I'm pretty familiar with the other sections of MUT - the groups, the articles and even the products but as I was going over the sections in more detail I noticed many products listed do not have images. MUT needs your help. If you have any product listed and can take a picture for MUT and upload it to the product page that would be GREAT!

https://www.makeuptalk.com/products/

For example, Wet 'n' Wild Mega eyes cream eye shadow is a discontinued item but if anyone can find or have a picture of this product to upload to that page that would be great. There are literally hundreds of products without images and while many items are long discontinued it would be nice if those pages still had images.

Thanks all!

K...I found a few, promo pics from the cosmetic companies so there will be no issues of stealing bloggers photos.

It would be best to use the company's official photos, when possible, or your own. Taking images off a blogger's site is asking for trouble.

Yup and I definitely don't want to cause any trouble for MUT! You don't want any pics I take, my camera is well over 10 years old and I'm a terrible photographer anyway. lol

Latest posts

Back