MUT Novice On The Block…

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hello everyone….I’ve new to MUT (approximately 2 days) and thought I should introduce myself…

I must say…this is one of the best makeup sites I’ve stumbled across…tons of information and knowledge to be had…I really enjoy reading the threads (especially the tutorials)…very informative… Makeup is my passion and I would love to eventually make it my livelihood…it’s inspiring to see so many other people that love it as much as I do…I’m not a weirdo after all…

I look forward to future dialogues with all of you…going back to read now…

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or any other mod.

Happy to have you here!

Reaction score
my name is Anita and I live in North Carolina. I have not been around much lately, but hope to be around more often now. Looking forward to getting to know the new members.

Take care

Originally Posted by ChiQT Hello everyone….I’ve new to MUT (approximately 2 days) and thought I should introduce myself…
I must say…this is one of the best makeup sites I’ve stumbled across…tons of information and knowledge to be had…I really enjoy reading the threads (especially the tutorials)…very informative… Makeup is my passion and I would love to eventually make it my livelihood…it’s inspiring to see so many other people that love it as much as I do…I’m not a weirdo after all…

I look forward to future dialogues with all of you…going back to read now…

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeUpTalk ChiQT! I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need help with anything on the site just shout

Reaction score
Hello!!! Nice to meet you! I love the makeup tutorials too, and I'm hoping to maybe start working as a makeup artist too one of these days.

Reaction score
Nice to meet you ChiQT. This is THE place to be if you love makeup and good information. And really great people who make things so fun!

Cant' wait to read future posts from you!

Oh, I'm Karrie from Washington state

Latest posts