MUT's My space

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This evening I will be jazzing it up and hopefully making it look all pretty.

But I just wanted some input for you wonderful fellow MUT'ers if you have any ideas of how you would like it to look etc??

If so leave them below, thanks
icon_cheesygrin.gif

how cool, Sarah!! I love your my space page, I don´t think I´ve ever seen a more creative one.

don´t have any advice on what to put on MuT´s page...I´m known to be one of the least creative people in this world *lol* all I know is you´re gonna do a great job, I´m sure!

Originally Posted by Arielle how cool, Sarah!! I love your my space page, I don´t think I´ve ever seen a more creative one.
don´t have any advice on what to put on MuT´s page...I´m known to be one of the least creative people in this world *lol* all I know is you´re gonna do a great job, I´m sure!

Awww thank you, it really isnt that great though
icon_redface.gif
and I'm sure there are loads better than mine.

Sorry, seems it won't be getting done tonight
icon_evil.gif
I've been a silly girl and locked the account *sorry Tony*.

I was given the correct email addy and password by Tony which was working fine for him, yet it would not let me log into the account and now after to many failed login attempts the account is locked, My space is in my very bad books at the moment stupid thing.

Hopefully the problem will be fixed asap and we can have the MUT my space up and running and lookign all jazzy
biggrin.gif

so if it´s locked now....can anyone open it? or will it just be locked for say a few hours?

I have been so annoyed with myspace lately anyway, seems like they´re having technical problems every single day
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sarah, I loved your site! It is very cute and the slides were pretty; just a bit fast for me though
rolleyes.gif
Your hair is so well behaved
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Awww thank you, it really isnt that great though
icon_redface.gif
and I'm sure there are loads better than mine.

Originally Posted by lilla Sarah, I loved your site! It is very cute and the slides were pretty; just a bit fast for me though
rolleyes.gif
Your hair is so well behaved
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you, and you just reminded me I've been meaning to slow the speed down of them pictures for a few days but kept forgetting. Oh gawd I hate my hair it annoys me more than anything
icon_rolleyes.gif

Hopefully it will just stay locked for a few hours, has been annoying me loads lately too and now today just pushed my luck to far haha.

Originally Posted by Sarah84

Sorry, seems it won't be getting done tonight
icon_evil.gif
I've been a silly girl and locked the account *sorry Tony*.
I was given the correct email addy and password by Tony which was working fine for him, yet it would not let me log into the account and now after to many failed login attempts the account is locked, My space is in my very bad books at the moment stupid thing.

Hopefully the problem will be fixed asap and we can have the MUT my space up and running and lookign all jazzy
biggrin.gif

Sarah, you weren't silly...myspace sux and it pitiful

yeah, it does suck
frown.gif

i'm always getting technical errors or something when i try to open pages., it takes forever, and there aren't enought search functions.

maybe you can copy the colors that mut has. if you have photoshop or something, you can make a screen shot of mut, copy it to photoshop, and then click on the pink and blue colors that mut has and it gives you the color code and you can use those codes for the myspace page.

Hey! I wanna see!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can you post the link to it??? I can't seem to get it with a search.
wink.gif

Yeah i agree with Charmaine.. if you could use the same kinda colours as the boards it would be cool. And Andrea, you are so not the least creative person ever.. thats my job!

Originally Posted by Laura Yeah i agree with Charmaine.. if you could use the same kinda colours as the boards it would be cool. And Andrea, you are so not the least creative person ever.. thats my job! *lol* we can share this job, ok?
biggrin.gif

How about you be my assistant? And to think i work in an IT company and thought myself some basic web design thinking someday i might be a designer! Whatever was going through my head
biggrin.gif

Back