My 1st CCO Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I picked this up at the Orlando CCO!!!
Top: Fab & Flashy, Eyepopping, Wondergrass, Expensive Pink, Hepcat, Shale, Suspicion, Rite of Spring
Middle: Mothbrown, Magic Dust, Playful, Mancatcher, Claire de Lune, Cranberry, Interview Purple-X (Mineralize)
Pigments: Fairy Lite, Accent Red, Entremauve, Night Light
187 Brush
DSC03783.jpg

oooh i love the turquoise container! and how cute are those colours. Very nice haul indeed

Wow they had that much good stuff at the CCO?? Dang, I need to get there this week, I havn't been for awhile! Enjoy it all, those are great items!

how much was the 187? i want one...dang it's an hour drive!! for me.. how many were left?

That is a great haul. I have Expensive Pink and and I love it! It amazes me how many eyeshadows MAC has.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, beautiful colors! What's CCO? CCO=Cosmetic Company Outlet...I got all this at the Orlando CCO
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice haul. Are the prices a lot cheaper than they are at MAC? Well the best deals I saw were with the pigments...I got those for $13.75 and the 187 brush was $29.50 as opposed to $42.00. The eyeshadows are $10 but the only advantage was finding d/c items, like the Barbie collection. Other than that I could have bought the refills for $10.50 at Pro store. Either way, I am so excited about my new items.
I was gearing away from the pots (b/c they take up so much space), so now I have to attempt to depot them, but I am so SCURRRRED to break them, that I doubt I will ever really do it.

Originally Posted by ladynpink /img/forum/go_quote.gif how much was the 187? i want one...dang it's an hour drive!! for me.. how many were left? It was $29.50. I don't know if they had anymore left but try calling them. They number is 407-239-1505. Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by katina74 /img/forum/go_quote.gif cool. I will probably go this weekend. was there a lot of stuff left? Yeah they had plenty of stuff. The only color I took that was the last one was Wondergreen. Hope you have fun!

Latest posts

Back