My 1st CCO Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CCO=Cosmetic Company Outlet...I got all this at the Orlando CCO
smile.gif

Gotcha! I've heard of those, before. I'll have to search around and see if there's one in my area.

Originally Posted by pyxystixx /img/forum/go_quote.gif CCO=Cosmetic Company Outlet...I got all this at the Orlando CCO
smile.gif

Gotcha! I've heard of those, before. I'll have to search around and see if there's one in my area.

Try calling this one:
Alabama

- Cosmetics Company Riviera Centre Factory Stores 2601 S. McKenzie Street Foley, AL 251-971-1571

Don't know if that's close to you???

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Man! Your CCO has a lot of items! There's not much at mine.
frown.gif
We went to Disney this past weekend (which is 4 hours away from Miami) and of course being the psycho bee-otch that I am, I wrote down the address for this CCO like 6 months ago. So I finally had my chance and looked all over the place for it. Next time I go (which should be relatively soon since my hubby is a Disney fanatic) I will check them out again and see what's in stock. If I see they have good stuff again...I might become a Disney fanatic myself. i'm gonna enjoy those 4 hour drives for once!

Latest posts

Back