My arabic eye attempt! picture heavy

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aw thanks so much ladies! you really boosted my confidence, i suppose i can do a tutorial (yay)

Very, very pretty!! Awesome blending, and I love those colors!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif so here goes nothing, sorry if i offended anyone with this terrible rendition of it but i think as regular es it looks ok! lollemme know! tips and critisism welcome!!!

Very Pretty Liz.

Originally Posted by -Liz- /img/forum/go_quote.gif so here goes nothing, sorry if i offended anyone with this terrible rendition of it but i think as regular es it looks ok! lollemme know! tips and critisism welcome!!!

Wooow wut's the darker blue you used? It's like a cobalt blue, one of my fav blues ever
smile.gif

i'm begging for a tutorial too...even though i can't see the tutorial section, i know it would help all the other girls that would love to see it.

Liz that was a fierce look especially in the third pic. We haven't seen your look recently.

wow it looks gorgeous...but i personally think arabic make up is much heavier ..I mean they put alot of make up and really heavy liner around their eyes ..but yours looks beautiful

Humeira

Beautiful! You have such pretty eyes and lips, this look is gorgeous, great job!

Now THAT looks hawt!!!!! Mommy like!

Beautifully done. I'm not sure what Arabic eyes should look like, but the blending is awesome, the liner is perfect, and the colors are gorgeous. Slap on a belly-dancing skirt and rock it, girl...

Latest posts

Back