My Attempt at Project 10 Pan

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright, so I have a little problem with makeup. I resisted doing project 10 pan for the longest time, but I need to get serious about this. So, here we go:

Rules/Exceptions:

1. Skincare and must have items do not count for or against P10P. Meaning I can repurchase must have items (makeup remover, moisturizer, nail polish remover, etc) if I run out of them. However, if I use up a whole bottle of moisturizer/makeup remover/etc it doesn't count towards my 10 items either. I'm making this rule for myself because I'm not someone who have an overflow of these type of items. Once I found a moisturizer that worked for me, I just stuck with it. So if I run out of my moisturizer I just wouldn't be using a moisturizer until the project is done? Yeah, no that's not happening haha.

2. Samples only count if I've used up a full sized product's worth of samples (example: 8 samples=1 product in P10P).

I think those are my only exceptions that may be different than other peoples' P10P. So here are the products I'm trying to use up:

1. Revlon Lipliner (Clear)

2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation (200)

3. Sonia Kashuk Cream Blush (name rubbed off)

4. L'Oreal leGloss (Peach Fuzz-THIS IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER TO USE UP, UGHHH)

5. MAC Lip Conditioner (Clear)

6. Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeliner (Bronze)

7. Covergirl Lashblast Mascara

8. Stila Kajal Eyeliner (Tiger's Eye)

9. Physician's Formula Gel Eye Liner

10. L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle Foundation

11. LipRageous Lipbalm (Strawberry)

12. L'Oreal HIP Jelly Balm (Delectable)

13. Milani Baked Blush (Luminouso)

14. L'Oreal leBalm (Caring Coral)

15. Britney Spears Fantasy (.33oz), Circus Fantasy (.33oz), Radiance (.33oz). Victoria's Secret Love Rocks (.33oz). Paris Hilton's Original Perfume (.5oz)=1.82oz (equals 1 full perfume bottle)

16. Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow (Not Just Nudes)

17. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (20)

18. Principle Secret Reclaim Radiance Illuminating Youth Wand

19. Benefit Eye Bright

20. Stila Watermelon Lip Glaze

21. MAC Tendertone (Shush!)

22. Maybelline Mineral Power Blush (True Peach)

As you can see I have a lot of products that I've used up partially (there may even be more than this) and I only have to get through 10! WOO, I CAN DO THIS. We're here to support eachother, we can all do this. My biggest beauty weakness is blush, coral lipsticks/gloss and perfume. It's so hard for me to stop buying those things...

So, are you guys with me? Can you do it? What are you working on now, and what are the types of products you just can't seem to stop buying?

Thats a good start! I am on a very low buy of about 1 item a month. But recently my friend had been giving me stuff and I got a few free one time beauty subscriptions so I am still accumulating. It can't fit in my drawers anymore, so I am using up as many items as I can and I hope to cull 60 items this year (only retail and deluxe size counts). Its a good start to use up the half-used items lying around first which gives you some motivation. I already finished 22 items (8 retail and 14 deluxe sizes) and would like to finish more. My vanity is overflowing!

I need to get serious, too! I've started one, but I've purchased some MAC and Bath and Body Works stuff over the past few days. I had been doing really well for about 3 weeks before that, so I know it's possible to survive without buying beauty products. Good luck! We have some really great threads over in the no-buy support forum. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back