My B-day Mini Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got my goodies today and it was so hard to keep the total under $100 but I managed to do it! (I'm such a good gf hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) Here's my purchase:

-Lipglass in Poetic License

-Lipstick in Honeylove

-E/S in Sprout and Charcoal Brown

-Select Cover-up Corrector in NW25

-Lip pencil in Hover

I thought I'd end up with more stuff for $100 but oh well. I took everyone's advice on berry-color l/s and tried them all, but they just didn't look right on me. I ended up with more nude l/s. Anyways, thanks everyone for suggestions! Hopefully I get to do FOTD with these soon!
biggrin.gif

Ooh awsome haul lily!

I could never keep my own promise when it's come to splurge on makeup or fashion lol.

Currently I'm looking for Mineralize Skinfinish Goldplay MAC, I couldn't find it on any Japanese online cosmetic shop ..argh.

What a fab haul Lily. Sprout looks great in your pic. Think i'll have to add that to my wishlist!

PS. I'm gonna move this thread in to the "Haulin Ass" forum!

Originally Posted by lilyindavis -Lipglass in Poetic License-Lipstick in Honeylove

-Lip pencil in Hover

Awesome haul!!!! Love that Sprout e/s and Honeylove lipstick.
Belated happy birthday
smile.gif

Cool haul, Sprout and Charcoal brown look great next to each other. Kind of like those chocolate lime sweets! I might have to try a lime and chocolate combo at some point. Sprout's tempting me too Laura, but I think I have too many green e/s and I really don't need another one.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis I got my goodies today and it was so hard to keep the total under $100 but I managed to do it! (I'm such a good gf hehe
icon_cheesygrin.gif
) Here's my purchase:
-Lipglass in Poetic License

-Lipstick in Honeylove

-Lip pencil in Hover

I thought I'd end up with more stuff for $100 but oh well. I took everyone's advice on berry-color l/s and tried them all, but they just didn't look right on me. I ended up with more nude l/s. Anyways, thanks everyone for suggestions! Hopefully I get to do FOTD with these soon!
biggrin.gif

Nice haul Lily!!! Looks like you did well on your bday
wink.gif
Enjoy your new stuff - that sprout e/s is really pretty!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
smile.gif
How are you liking Select Cover Up? Select Cover Up is really great! It covers the dark circles under my eyes really well.
And I really like the green brown combo too! I still need more practice though..
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back