My B'day Wishlist, help me add more :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
K, so its my 21st b’day on July 12th (i know, thats 6 weeks away yet) but mum told me to make out a HUGE list of all the stuff i'd really like & leave it in the kitchen. Coz she wants to pick up a few things every week instead of doing one huge make up haul at the end. Plus my sisters are gonna choose one thing each off the list & my aunties have been asking what to get me so mum said this is the best way of doing it!! Obviously I wont get everything off the list so it will still be a surprise to see what I get!! Oh the joys of birthdays, im getting all excited now thinking about it.

So, here’s what I’ve on the list now but I want to add more!! Anything you wanna suggest?? I know I’ve loads more I’d like but I cant think!!

Bobbi Brown Face Brush

Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmerbrick

MAC Select Tint Foundation

MAC Eyeshadows in Mulch, Aquadisiac, Sushi Flower, Parrot, Swimming & Honey Lust

MAC PowerPoint Eyeliners in Forever Green

MAC Kohl Eyeliners in Buttery

MAC Paints in Artjam, Tan Ray, Chartru, Mauvism

MAC Brushes in 224, 213, 242, 201, 219

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Black

Chanel Liquid EyeLiner in Marine

Gloria “pink†Perfume by Cacherel<O
tongue.gif
></O
tongue.gif
>

</O
tongue.gif
>

ok..here's my take..I think the BB shimmer brick is highly overrated..All shimmer and no color..Instead of the BB Face brush,I'd get one from MAC I prefer MAC brushes..To your MAC eye brushes I would add 217 is beautiful for washes(not sure what 201 is)I assuming you want Buttery for use to line your inner lower eye??I think Tendered is better for this but totally a matter of preference..Can't help with the Chanel liner or the Gloria perfume but all your other choices are Fabulous
wink.gif

Thanks Ali! I have the Bronze shimmerbrick already & LOVE that but to be honest, im not too sure about the pink one anyway so i might take that off the list. I think it would be too light for me. I have the 217 already & love it! Cool about the Tendered eye kohl, ill add that instead of buttery.. Any other suggestions? Anything i should have on the list that you cant see??

Originally Posted by laura127 Thanks Ali! I have the Bronze shimmerbrick already & LOVE that but to be honest, im not too sure about the pink one anyway so i might take that off the list. I think it would be too light for me. I have the 217 already & love it! Cool about the Tendered eye kohl, ill add that instead of buttery.. Any other suggestions? Anything i should have on the list that you cant see?? Oh don't ask me that..I'd have your list made out with one of everything from MAC..LOL

Originally Posted by laura127 K, so its my 21st b’day on July 12th (i know, thats 6 weeks away yet) but mum told me to make out a HUGE list of all the stuff i'd really like & leave it in the kitchen. Coz she wants to pick up a few things every week instead of doing one huge make up haul at the end. Plus my sisters are gonna choose one thing each off the list & my aunties have been asking what to get me so mum said this is the best way of doing it!! Obviously I wont get everything off the list so it will still be a surprise to see what I get!! Oh the joys of birthdays, im getting all excited now thinking about it.
So, here’s what I’ve on the list now but I want to add more!! Anything you wanna suggest?? I know I’ve loads more I’d like but I cant think!!

Bobbi Brown Face BrushBobbi Brown Pink Shimmerbrick

MAC Select Tint Foundation

MAC Eyeshadows in

Mulch, Aquadisiac, Sushi Flower, Parrot, Swimming & Honey Lust
MAC PowerPoint Eyeliners in Forever GreenMAC Kohl Eyeliners in Buttery

MAC Paints in Artjam, Tan Ray, Chartru, Mauvism

MAC Brushes in 224, 213, 242, 201, 219

Yves Saint Laurent Volume Effet Faux Cils Mascara in Black
Chanel Liquid EyeLiner in MarineGloria “pink†Perfume by Cacherel<O
tongue.gif
></O
tongue.gif
>

</O
tongue.gif
>

Alison suggested English Ideas Lip Enhance to quite a few people. Everyone who has it loves it, myself included.
You can read about it here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...english+ideasu

And Here:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true

Originally Posted by Californian Alison suggested English Ideas Lip Enhance to quite a few people. Everyone who has it loves it, myself included.
You can read about it here:

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/sho...english+ideasu

And Here:

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produc...dPaginate=true

I never heard of that before, i bet its not available in Ireland though. Ive lots of NARS & Stila stuff i'd love to get but my mum wont be able to get them for me coz we cant buy them in Ireland so with the money i get off my grandparents, im gonna splash out online myself!!

Latest posts

Back