My Belle Azure,Mac Haul Tonight.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok. I couldn't wait. I just had to go to the MAC Store tonight. There weren't alot of people there so I had the SA undivided attention.
icon_eek.gif

This is what I picked up.

Belle Azure Eye Shadows:

• Elite
  • Leisuretime
  • Goldbit
  • Lucky Green
  • Belle Azure
Belle Azure Lip Glass:
  • Sexy Sweet
  • Elle
I also picked up regular stuff,I had been wanting.
  • 4 Pan Pro Pallette
  • Shadowy Lady E/S
  • Nocturnell E/S
  • Orange E/S
  • Deep Truth E/S
  • Power Point in Buried Treasure
  • Lip Pencil in NightMoth
  • Lustre Lipstick in Syrup
  • A tube of Matte(mattifying cream)
  • Brush #231
They had the Lip Gelees and they are lovely colors in person. Very sheer formula. I passed on them. Since they are a part of the permanent line,I may try them out at a later date.For now,I am going to stick with my lip glasses.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
:icon_love

I am really excited!! I didn't want to miss out on this collection,like I have a lot of the others. I doubt if I get every thing in this line because,some of it in person didn't do it for me but different strokes for different folks.
icon_neutral.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Ok. I couldn't wait. I just had to go to the MAC Store tonight. There weren't alot of people there so I had the SA undivided attention.
icon_eek.gif

Belle Azure Eye Shadows:

• Elite
  • Leisuretime
  • Goldbit
  • Lucky Green
  • Belle Azure
Belle Azure Lip Glass:
  • Sexy Sweet
  • Elle
  • 4 Pan Pro Pallette
  • Shadowy Lady E/S
  • Nocturnell E/S
  • Orange E/S
  • Deep Truth E/S
  • Brush #231
They had the Lip Gelees and they are lovely colors in person. Very sheer formula. I passed on them. Since they are a part of the permanent line,I may try them out at a later date.For now,I am going to stick with my lip glasses.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am really excited!! I didn't want to miss out on this collection,like I have a lot of the others. I doubt if I get every thing in this line because,some of it in person didn't do it for me but different strokes for different folks.
icon_neutral.gif
wink.gif

That's quite a haul! I'm incredibly jealous.

Thanks Ladies. I will. I am trying to catch up with some of you guys.
smile.gif
I stayed away from MAC for too long and now I am making up for lost time.

You know how it is.

WHAT A HAUL!!!
icon_eek.gif
You picked out some awesome items, but WHAT A FREAKIN' HAUL!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Sheridan Ok. I couldn't wait. I just had to go to the MAC Store tonight. There weren't alot of people there so I had the SA undivided attention.
icon_eek.gif

Belle Azure Eye Shadows:

• Elite
  • Leisuretime
  • Goldbit
  • Lucky Green
  • Belle Azure
Belle Azure Lip Glass:
  • Sexy Sweet
  • Elle
  • 4 Pan Pro Pallette
  • Shadowy Lady E/S
  • Nocturnell E/S
  • Orange E/S
  • Deep Truth E/S
  • Brush #231
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_neutral.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Great, great haul!!! I'm so jealous too
icon_cheesygrin.gif
but I like the ones I got anyway. Have fun! Let us know how you like your l/g. It sounds so pretty. I must have over looked that one. I don't remember seeing it.
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Once you go MAC, you never go back! You spoke the truth Marisol. They have a beautiful spectrum of colors,textures,products etc..for all women. They are reasonably priced for a High End brand. I love them!! :icon_love

Wow!! That's my kinda haul!!! NICE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wanna go either tomorrow after work or on Saturday. I think I might aim for tomorrow... but it's 45 min. away - and I really don't wanna get stuck in rush hour traffic. But... ya never know b/c Saturday the place is a ZOO, and we're going to Englishtown, NJ Saturday night for the Snap-on Tools "Night of Thrills"... (drag races, car shows, monster trucks, etc.) which is more of a thrill for my bf... going to MAC is MY kind of thrill!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU WHAT A HAUL!!!
icon_eek.gif
You picked out some awesome items, but WHAT A FREAKIN' HAUL!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Enjoy! Thanks! I know how disappointed you were about not being able to get your MU today. I started to order online,instead of going into the Store. But when I have something on my mind,if I can,I try and do it then. I hate waiting also.I need to grow out of it. NOT!! At least not anytime soon anyways!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif

That's right, stay like you are!!!! Get it when you want it!!! Why wait?!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Thanks! I know how disappointed you were about not being able to get your MU today. I started to order online,instead of going into the Store. But when I have something on my mind,if I can,I try and do it then. I hate waiting also.I need to grow out of it. NOT!! At least not anytime soon anyways!
icon_redface.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Wow!! That's my kinda haul!!! NICE!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wanna go either tomorrow after work or on Saturday. I think I might aim for tomorrow... but it's 45 min. away - and I really don't wanna get stuck in rush hour traffic. But... ya never know b/c Saturday the place is a ZOO, and we're going to Englishtown, NJ Saturday night for the Snap-on Tools "Night of Thrills"... (drag races, car shows, monster trucks, etc.) which is more of a thrill for my bf... going to MAC is MY kind of thrill!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Your gonna love the items. Can't wait to see what you get!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU That's right, stay like you are!!!! Get it when you want it!!! Why wait?!?
icon_cheesygrin.gif
wink.gif
Ditto!

W00t! What a haul!! I'm gonna get Belle Azure and Lucky GReen the minute I get paid LoL

icon_eek.gif

Belle Azure Eye Shadows:

• Elite
  • Leisuretime
  • Goldbit
  • Lucky Green
  • Belle Azure
Belle Azure Lip Glass:
  • Sexy Sweet
  • Elle
  • 4 Pan Pro Pallette
  • Shadowy Lady E/S
  • Nocturnell E/S
  • Orange E/S
  • Deep Truth E/S
  • Brush #231
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_neutral.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan

Ok. I couldn't wait. I just had to go to the MAC Store tonight. There weren't alot of people there so I had the SA undivided attention.
icon_eek.gif

Belle Azure Eye Shadows:

• Elite
  • Leisuretime
  • Goldbit
  • Lucky Green
  • Belle Azure
Belle Azure Lip Glass:
  • Sexy Sweet
  • Elle
  • 4 Pan Pro Pallette
  • Shadowy Lady E/S
  • Nocturnell E/S
  • Orange E/S
  • Deep Truth E/S
  • Brush #231
icon_cheesygrin.gif

icon_neutral.gif
wink.gif

Sheridan, you can one of the first ones to use our NEW "Images of MAC Products" subforum right here: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

Thanks Tony.

If I can figure out how to do that with my digital camera,I will. I,m not too swift with the technology thing.

nice haul sheridan! i got a bunch of Belle azure stuff today also!

try to figure out how to take pics and let us know how you like your stuff!

Fab haul!

I picked up all 5 e/s. And i really wish i'd got Sexy Sweet lipglass too... oh well, another trip
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul bhav. I am going today and hoping won't go nuts over all the e/s. Just want to buy 1 or 2 since I went broke because of La Prairie products...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Fab haul!I picked up all 5 e/s. And i really wish i'd got Sexy Sweet lipglass too... oh well, another trip
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back