My BF got hit by a car

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh, my god. i am sooo sorry, but i am so glad he's okay!!!! he's lucky to have someone like you to care for him
smile.gif

Good thing he'll be fine. I'd be scared if I found out anyone I knew was hit by a car
frown.gif

Oh Rosie, thank God your bf isn't more seriously injured. I hope he heals quickly and completely. I'll keep you both in my prayers.

P.

glad he is alive, im sure whoever hit him has insurance that will cover his medical/dental bills and then some.

that is very terrible what happened to him i am sorry to hear that but i am also releaved that he is fine and nothing major happened to him

Oh my goodness! Rosie, that is so scary! Thank god his injuries weren't any worse! The poor thing, I hope he has a speedy recovery..I'll keep both of you in my thoughts
smile.gif

me too! and mindy, I'm pretty sure he was unconcious when the teeth were knocked out, so yah, not as painful as all that. He had nightmares about it last night though
frown.gif

bah i missed this thread
frown.gif
Rosie,I am so sorry to hear he got hurt,but he indeed was extremly lucky and I am so glad he is getting better!/hugs/

I'm so sorry this happened to your boyfriend Rosie.
frown.gif
I'm glad he will be okay. Please keep us updated.
smile.gif

Back