My Binky's Birthday!!! (Slightly pic heavy)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Kylie turned 3 today, and I took the day off to spend with her! I was so excited since it's the first birthday she actually understood! Of course I had to spend it with her! She ended up getting her red cake (sans Dora) with pink frosting too (Red Velvet cake w/ pink colored Cream Cheese frosting)! She even got to take out a nice hunk of cake before I got to frost it, so that was a nice piece of cake for whoever got it LOL!

Ahh I love that last pic!! Sooo cute!!
biggrin.gif

That cake looks so yummy too, I'm starving!

omg how adoroable!!!! she look's so happy in the pic's and what a pretty cake! happy b-day kylie!

Thanks everyone! Kylie definitely LOVES the camera LOL! She posed all on her own in the first pic LOL! I set up her gifts from us on the table so when we got in from dinner they were there, and I took a pic of her walking in... POSING! LOL! Too cute! I just realized how tired John looks in the pics... He worked a long, hard day (almost 12 hours) just to come home and have to go right out to dinner, come home for a mini-party! He's going to be a tired Daddy tomorrow
frown.gif

aww love her, shes too cute, well they both are! that cake looks amazing btw
biggrin.gif
wanna fedex me a piece? lol

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww love her, shes too cute, well they both are! that cake looks amazing btw
biggrin.gif
wanna fedex me a piece? lol Sure thing! I'd love to FedEx you all that's left of it LOL! Believe it or not, I haven't even had a slice yet
blink.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Awww! Happy Birthday Kylie!! I'm so glad you shared pics Aquilah! She looks like she had the greatest day ever! Yayy Kylie!
sunshine.gif
Oh, she surely did! We went by my job so I could pick up one of her gifts, and I gave her a lollipop I'd hoarded from home to my desk LOL! My old boss gave her a thing of sidewalk chalk too
smile.gif

Happy 3rd bday to Kylie! She is SUCH a cutie! You have such a good looking family.

Latest posts

Back