My birthday gift I finally got

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As you all may know last Friday was my birthday the 22nd. I am now 33. I have been wanting another tattoo for sooooooo long. I finally got one last friday for my birthday!! My dear hubby is soooo sweet! I got a band of roses around my left ankle. It turned out beautifully! The roses look great! I am very pleased with this one. The guy did a great job. Now I have one more I want. An alligators head. But I know I will have to wait awhile for it though.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Anita (coolcat1022)

Wooo hoo! A tatoo! Altho I dont have any, sounds like you were excite to get it!

Did it hurt?

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

As you all may know last Friday was my birthday the 22nd. I am now 33. I have been wanting another tattoo for sooooooo long. I finally got one last friday for my birthday!! My dear hubby is soooo sweet! I got a band of roses around my left ankle. It turned out beautifully! The roses look great! I am very pleased with this one. The guy did a great job. Now I have one more I want. An alligators head. But I know I will have to wait awhile for it though.
Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Anita (coolcat1022)

Happy Belated Birthday Coolcat! I didn't know it was your birthday so sorry for the late greetings. Sounds like the tatoo is fab, i'm too much of a baby to get one done though! Can you post pics of yours??

Happy belated Birthday! My hubby and I got matching tat's for our anniversary one year.

That's great, what a nice birthday present! Oh and Marie-Line glad you found us.

As for the "did it hurt" questions. YES, IT DID! It took almost 3 hours to do, but the pain was well worth it!!!! Although, compared to the pain I go through everyday (from RA and CFS) this pain was no where near as bad. I knew it would be over soon and would not last long after it was finished. My ankle did stay swollen for about 3 days afterward, but the swelling and pain have subsided, except if I hit it on something or the kids hit it. But then its just sore. Now it is itching!! That I cannot stand!! But,.... when its all over and the healing is done, it will be all worth it! I am very proud of my new tattoo. I will post pictures as soon as I get batteries for my camara and then get the film developed. Or, I think i will borrow my brothers camara and take some pictures of it. If I wait on myself to get batteries, I may be waiting awhile. lol! HarleyMom, that's cool! I would like for my husband and I to get matching tattoos for our anniversay one year. And Marie-Line, you asked about the price. It was not cheap. My husband dished out $180.00 for my birthday present. So I guess my birthday present it taken care of for the next 10 years! lol!! Anyway, thanks again for the birthday wishes.

Anita (coolcat1022)

PS. I am sorry I have not been around much this past week. My uncle past away suddenly this past Monday.

PSS. Also, sorry I have not been around much before that. I have started my own groups on Yahoo and have been involved with those a lot.

Hi Anita! Thanks for letting us know about you not being around. IT's nice to see that you appreciate MakeupTalk and come here to let us know why you stepped out
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hope you can find MuT happy

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

As for the "did it hurt" questions. YES, IT DID! It took almost 3 hours to do, but the pain was well worth it!!!! Although, compared to the pain I go through everyday (from RA and CFS) this pain was no where near as bad. I knew it would be over soon and would not last long after it was finished. My ankle did stay swollen for about 3 days afterward, but the swelling and pain have subsided, except if I hit it on something or the kids hit it. But then its just sore. Now it is itching!! That I cannot stand!! But,.... when its all over and the healing is done, it will be all worth it! I am very proud of my new tattoo. I will post pictures as soon as I get batteries for my camara and then get the film developed. Or, I think i will borrow my brothers camara and take some pictures of it. If I wait on myself to get batteries, I may be waiting awhile. lol! HarleyMom, that's cool! I would like for my husband and I to get matching tattoos for our anniversay one year. And Marie-Line, you asked about the price. It was not cheap. My husband dished out $180.00 for my birthday present. So I guess my birthday present it taken care of for the next 10 years! lol!! Anyway, thanks again for the birthday wishes.
Anita (coolcat1022)

PS. I am sorry I have not been around much this past week. My uncle past away suddenly this past Monday.

PSS. Also, sorry I have not been around much before that. I have started my own groups on Yahoo and have been involved with those a lot.

Wow! Sounds like a major operation with the tattoo (pain etc) and expensive too. That's great that your husband bought it for you for your birthday.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Thanks for checking on Makeuptalk even though you are busy with other stuff.

Congrats on your bday and the tattoo! I love my tat - only one so far... on lower back, but luckily it tickled to no end - instead of being painful. sorry to hear bout' your uncle... and hope you enjoy your gift!

Did you go trick-or-treating yet???

Originally Posted by NYAngel98

Congrats on your bday and the tattoo! I love my tat - only one so far... on lower back, but luckily it tickled to no end - instead of being painful. sorry to hear bout' your uncle... and hope you enjoy your gift!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Did you go trick-or-treating yet??? Yeah - but you should get better candy Tony! Geesh! El' Stinge -O' lol

icon_lol.gif

Of course I found you, you gave me the good address and I was looking for you conscientiously, so I found you!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You don't need to introduce me, it's ok I think!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can I have your postal address...
icon_rolleyes.gif
I have a postcard for you...
icon_redface.gif
... lol

Have a VERY nice day, talk soon and take care!!

Marie-Line

Ha ha ha! Hi Marie-Line!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marie-Line

icon_lol.gif
Of course I found you, you gave me the good address and I was looking for you conscientiously, so I found you!!! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You don't need to introduce me, it's ok I think!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Can I have your postal address...
icon_rolleyes.gif
I have a postcard for you...
icon_redface.gif
... lol

Have a VERY nice day, talk soon and take care!!

Marie-Line

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Ha ha ha! Hi Marie-Line!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
loool! I didn't know that I was so funny...
icon_redface.gif
You look like a man lost in the women's jungle, lol , or a lion may be! lol

(it's a joke, don't take it bad.)

I only asked the address of Candy because I knew her for some weeks ago.

Latest posts

Back