My Birthday Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Alright everyone, I finally made it to the MAC counter. Here's what I got:

Swish eyeshadow

Expensive Pink eyeshadow

Light As Air Powerpoint eyeliner

Whirl lipliner

Summerfete tinted lip conditioner

Wonderstruck lustreglass

Palatial lustreglass

They didn't have Love Nectar lustreglass, so I'll have to wait to get that.

Originally Posted by Marisol Awesome haul Nikki! I love expensive pink & Whirl. I think Expensive Pink will look great with my Blacktrack fluidline. I had a great MA who talked me into the Light As Air powerpoint rather than Out To Sea, which is what I originally thought I wanted. Since they didn't have Love Nectar he suggested the Palatial since he liked me in pink. And since I wanted a nude lipliner he suggested Whirl, which I remembered you had recommended to I went with that.

Whirl goes great with the Sinnamon lustreglass (which I think you have). Also, don't know if you have coppering but that also looks good with Expensive Pink.

Originally Posted by Marisol Whirl goes great with the Sinnamon lustreglass (which I think you have). Also, don't know if you have coppering but that also looks good with Expensive Pink. I do have Sinnamon lustreglass. I don't have Coppering e/s but I'll keep it in mind.
On another note, I'm still loving my Shade fluidline the best of all my liners so I've been wearing shadows that go with that. I'm so glad I bought it.

Latest posts

Back