My Birthday Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome haul, enjoy your goodies
smile.gif

T-Gel works wonders, my boyfriend uses it and I don't think it smells that bad either (reminds me of that hospital super-soap stuff lol). Remember not to use too many face scrubs, and don't scrub every day as it could lead to lots of tiny scars (but you could get micro-dermabrasion I guess if it gets bad!), I scrub about twice a week, and every day and night use a soft pad or liquid cleanser with salysilic acid (sp?). Anyway nice haul!!

LOL! I was going to say, "How did I miss your birthday?", then I read the thread! Very nice haul! Enjoy!

Originally Posted by Sunbathed /img/forum/go_quote.gif T-Gel works wonders, my boyfriend uses it and I don't think it smells that bad either (reminds me of that hospital super-soap stuff lol). Remember not to use too many face scrubs, and don't scrub every day as it could lead to lots of tiny scars (but you could get micro-dermabrasion I guess if it gets bad!), I scrub about twice a week, and every day and night use a soft pad or liquid cleanser with salysilic acid (sp?). Anyway nice haul!! thx for the tips

its write on the bottle that i can use he scrub daily so i using that everyday before I'm going to sleep

but ill take your tip

thx
smile.gif

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! I was going to say, "How did I miss your birthday?", then I read the thread! Very nice haul! Enjoy!
rotfl.gif

Back