My boyfriend just left me for someone else

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif she must have something i dont...ive put up with a lot from him, he's cheated before he lies constantly, and he called me a b*tch, a slut, an idiot etc etc so its kind of weird that i put up with all of that and kept taking him back now HE has left ME when i really dont think i've done anything bad to him. in fact i loved him more than anything and would've done anything to make him happy. so i like to think its his loss lol

and you're all right, he WILL do it again. he'll cheat again, he'll lie again and he'll treat his girlfriend like sh*t again, only this time it wont be me.

It is his loss and I suffered from my ex's emotional abuse our entire relationship. I finally "got" that people only treat us how we allow them to treat us. I never have put myself in a situation like that again. I've been divorced from him for 21 years so I'm totally over it now but it took me a loonnnggg time. We...you and me.....let ourselves be doormats. In the end, it's not an attractive trait. Don't ever put up with that crap again. I PROMISE that there are men that will treat you with love and respect if you demand it from them. Take care and let us know how you are holding up, ok?

Someone who does that to another person is not even worth it. The fact that he even did that shows how low he is and I would not doubt that he would screw over this new chick anyway.

Ouch...What an *SS! That sucks, I think only time heals the heart and a new person makes you forget about your ex real fast. So get up, go out and have fun. F him and her!

I am very sorry
frown.gif

Right now you need hugs, so {{HUGS}}

huggies.gif

I have been cheated on. It hurts like hell. My ex-husband cheated on me with the chick he is now married to. But guess who misses me? Guess who wishes things where different? HIM!

He put me through so much crap during our marriage. I thought I would never find anyone to love me.

I am now with a wonderful man. I love him and appreciate him more than I ever could bc I know how it feels to be hurt.

Don't give up!! Hold your head up! You will find someone to love you!! (((HUGS)))

Cheating is always something that will break your heart. I have had mine broken by the same thing, and it really is very hard to go through. Everything is a grieving process, and I know it's so cliche, but time will heal the pain. Nothing will ever fade the scar of being cheated on, but one day you will accept it, and then...you continue you. For some people, it takes a few days -- others, a few months. For me, it took two weeks of actual grieving, and one day, I just felt better. I know that nothing can take away the pain, but just know it gets better, and seriously, everything does happen for a reason. One of these days you are going to look back on this, and not want to take it back for a second. Good luck, hun. Feel better <3

I too have been cheated on. After I found out, and kicked him out, he moved right in with her and they are still together now ( 3 yrs later ) but he is still a cheater. And she knows it! Some girls will accept it and deal BUT the smarter, stronger ones know to let it go and move on - like you are trying to do. I know it hurts, but truely, you will feel better about it over time. I know I thought I never would ( I actually had panic attacks over our breakup ) but now I see him around town in passing, and feel nothing towards him. It takes awhile, but you are strong and will recover. Meanwhile, his loss for losing you!

I agree with everyone so I'm not going to rehash it all. You WILL recover from this and be a stronger better person because of it! Just think, you have all of us standing behind you and supporting you.

My first boyfriend did that to me and all of my close friends knew and they never even told me that he cheated on me. Like I'm talking my 2 best friends that I had known since I was a year old. When I confronted them about it they made excuses as to why they didn't tell me. I felt alone and stupid and I lost trust in a lot of people.

But if he treated you that then I'm glad he isn't with you. Even though you are far away from your family just know that we are your family here too.

I hope you feel better.

i'm sorry. he will lie and cheat on her too. try not to take it too hard. karma is a b*tch. just let it go. he's not worth it. not worth sh*t.

i miss him. i had to switch my phone off and put it in a drawer to stop me from texting him to tell him i miss him. i'd just be making a fool of myself cos he wouldnt even reply. hes with her now and hes not thinking about me.

I'm sooo sorry that you have to go through all this. When my fist boyriend, broke up with me, i couldn't believe it. I was soooo heartbroken. It's been about 3 months, and i realize it happened for a reason. There's someone out there much better for me and you too! So, remember you'll find someone that will truly love you and never do anything to hurt you. Besides, you are probably too pretty for him!!! It's his loss, not yours! He does not know what he is missing! have you heard that song by daughtry, over you? It's a really good song. You too will be over him!! KEEP YOUR HIGH AND BE STRONG!!!

That's completely awful. I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling. He's such an *******. -hugs- Feel better dear, if you need anything PM me.

am i insane for thinking i'm gonna be 23 on monday and thats too old to start again? i feel like i'm too old to be dating and should be in a longterm relationship but my mum actually laughed (like A LOT lol) when i told her that today.

Aww I hope you feel better. He's not worth feeling miserable over.

23 is not old at all. Far from it.

im pretty sure i felt my heart drop just when i was reading that... i've felt a lot of pain in my life, but i'm sure it doesn't even compare to that. i just can't even imagine how you're feeling. i do know how hard it is to just forget and move on though, especially if you don't see it coming. im sorry :[

I'm so sorry..I have been through this 3 times in my life.You are 23 years old and have so much ahead of you.Your ex and this other chick WILL have problems very soon.He's a cheater,and she will always wonder if he is cheating on her.You,on the other hand no longer have to worry about that.I cannot stress enough how nice it will feel for you to not have to deal with him or his drama and abuse,and yes you will feel better,I promise you.No man or woman has the right to call you those kind of names,by the way...

I met my husband when I was 39.We got married last year.I have never been married before and I am so glad I didnt make the mistake of marrying some ******* that treated me the way this guy is treating you.I would have missed out on what I have now.

So your mum is right...23 is not too young to start over.I didnt really get started until I was 39.lol

Sorry this is so long but I just wanted you to know that your life is just beginning.PM me anytime hun.

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif am i insane for thinking i'm gonna be 23 on monday and thats too old to start again? i feel like i'm too old to be dating and should be in a longterm relationship but my mum actually laughed (like A LOT lol) when i told her that today. Your Mom is absolutely right. You are sad now, but you will get over it.

Back