My boyfriend just left me for someone else

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's horrible. i could go on and talk about what an ass he seems like but really you deserve better. there are plenty more fish in the sea and soon enough someone will come along and you'll be over him.

what goes around.....comes around

good luck to you

Im so sorry, i know how u feel believe me, i was cheated on, with him 10 yrs 2 kids together, that saying what goes around, comes around, he will get his, hugs, xx

omg! that's so so so so lame!

Ugh... that sounds like a guy with hormones!!!!

lol

you will find someone way better

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol that was funny but MEAN lol
I just signed him up to a few websites so he will be receiving a LOT of brochures in the mail in the next few days. All about STI's and giving him advice about being a gay man in the 00's and how to come out.

mature? no. dignity restoring? a little bit.

Oh you gotta love a bit of revenge!
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by jakk-attakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif i love you guys so much lol
xxxxx

Has there been an update sweetie? We worried about you at christmas.

i totally belive he will cheat on her, and from what you say hes not a very nice guy any way. even so what a ****ing ass for doing that to you. hugs and thoughts coming your way xxx

Originally Posted by mmonroemaniac /img/forum/go_quote.gif i totally belive he will cheat on her, and from what you say hes not a very nice guy any way. even so what a ****ing ass for doing that to you. hugs and thoughts coming your way xxx ditto. The so-called friends that you did have via your ex, also know of this too, but they may not want to say anything, because it would be "I told you so", if they told you. Funny how history rhymes, as well as bring misery for those that like to accept that type of company....

sevenfold or tenfold, whichever one comes first for them. lol!

christmas was kind of a rough time but i've accepted its over now and im ok with that. i still have the occassional nostalgic moment but as long as i stay away from the shoebox of pictures its fine lol. actually when i look back on my time with him, im so annoyed at myself for putting up with so much and not leaving months ago.

I met someone else who seems really nice but i dont think i wanna get involved cos even though he seems like a great guy, they all do at first and it wouldnt be the first time i've been completely wrong about someone so i think i'll stear clear for now.

After being in relationship with markiss for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: [email protected] you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM, HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: [email protected] or website https://drosemudiamenspell.wordpres.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM.

Back