My cheapest and most expensive everyday HG

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
not, the cheapest thing i ever bought or the most expensive thing i ever bought, but the cheapest thing and most expensive thing i use on a DAILY basis that i cannot and will not ever give up.

Cheapest: N.Y.C. New York Color Browser Brush-On Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers in Brunette, it's already cheap at 3.99, but i stock up when they go on BOGO or 50% off sales. I actually learned about this on MUT!!! before discovering this i was using several pencils that i hated. and then went to clear mascara-like gels and hated how it felt. i went on to try other wax/powders that were more expensive, but it was the same or the color wasnt right!

Most Expensive: everyone already knows this, my Dior Airflash Spray Foundation in 300... yes, it's $60, yes, i can go through a bottle in a good month (that means December- Christmas parties, winter skin, and all) but i cant imagine a more perfect product ever.

520.jpg
P104914_hero.jpg

What are your two daily HG's- cheapest and most expensive, and why?

I like NYC but some of the shadows are pretty weak,I guess the pigments are too light?

you know something, it's the ONLY thing i use from that line. everyone raved about the loose powder, but honestly it felt like flour on my face. i don't like anything else but the eyebrow kit!

My favorite expensive product is my Sedu Flat Iron and my cheapest favorite product is NYC Curling Mascara.

My cheapest HG is revlon colorstay eyeliner in black/brown. I love it because it goes on so smooth and has awesome staying power. I stock up in bulk on ebay so I always have 5-6 on hand at all times (they come out to about $4 each when I buy them this way). I fell in love with this when I first started wearing makeup around 15 and can't imagine life with it. *tear* lol

My most expensive HG so far is Prescriptives lash envy mascara. Its $22 for a tube, but I go through a tube every month or month in a half. It makes my sparse shortish lashes look full and long and it makes the most dramatic difference in my appearance over any other product I use.

Hi:

Myy cheap item is my tube of Vaseline Lip Therapy ($2.99)

My expensive item is the skincare set from Repechage ($110)

Cheapest would be my cetaphil moisturizer and facial cleanser.

Most expensive is my Bobbi Brown Luminating Foundation.

My cheapest is Milani Luminous blush $3.49 which is a steal compared to NARS orgasm/MAC springsheen which are similar in color.

My most expensive is Lancome Hypnose perfume. I just love the smell! One spritz is pretty strong and lasts for hrs. I use it everyday and everyone compliments me
biggrin.gif

Cheapest everyday HG is definitely my blush...I have one from L'Oreal and one from Milani which I am in love with, and rotate with.

My most expensive everyday HG is my Burberry perfumes.

Cheapest: whichever Barry M eyeshadow I choose that day, or my Asda eyebrow pencil.

Most Expensive: Clinique line smoothing concealer.

I have products which I paid more for, but the size of the tube and the amount I use in a week means that this is my most expensive in the long run.

My cheapest is my Cover Girl Lash Exact mascara, which is about $4 when it's on sale at Kroger. My most expensive every day HG is my foundation- Lancome Renergie Lift. $38. Cost more than my retin A.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif not, the cheapest thing i ever bought or the most expensive thing i ever bought, but the cheapest thing and most expensive thing i use on a DAILY basis that i cannot and will not ever give up.
Cheapest: N.Y.C. New York Color Browser Brush-On Brow Powder with Grooming Wax and Tweezers in Brunette, it's already cheap at 3.99, but i stock up when they go on BOGO or 50% off sales. I actually learned about this on MUT!!! before discovering this i was using several pencils that i hated. and then went to clear mascara-like gels and hated how it felt. i went on to try other wax/powders that were more expensive, but it was the same or the color wasnt right!

Most Expensive: everyone already knows this, my Dior Airflash Spray Foundation in 300... yes, it's $60, yes, i can go through a bottle in a good month (that means December- Christmas parties, winter skin, and all) but i cant imagine a more perfect product ever.

N.Y.C. New York Color

What are your two daily HG's- cheapest and most expensive, and why?

I want that brow thing!

Cheapest HG: Elf lip gloss in Pink Kiss, looks PERFECT when applied with a lip brush (not so great without it) $1

Most Expensive HG: MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack, i know it really not expensive at all, like $15 but its the most expensive thing that i cant do without out, and i use it every single day. i've paid more for other stuff that i'm not so crazy about.

my cheapest HG would be monistat anti chafing gel. my most exspensive would be my Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It cost $32.50....another one would be my elizabeth arden blush in sunblush for $22.00

cheapest - tropez, milani and jane pencils - $1-$3 each

most expensive - prescriptives custom blend - $64

Cheapest HG- Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel

Most Expensive HG- MAC Studio Fluid Fix Foundation

I only have one HG and it's also quite cheap

My nyc lipgloss in sungold pink 1.99, it makes me feel megasexy when it's on, and is almost the exact same shade as nars orgasm.

My most expensive favorite product would be my YSl babydoll perfume.

Jen, I am in love with the dior foundation as well (because of you of course) but it kills me to spend $60 a month for it. It's well worth it though, so I guess thatr my most expensive hg beauty product...

I also go through tons of mario badescu honey moisturizer

My least expensive hg would probably be rimmel kohl eyeliners or aveeno chapstick.

Latest posts

Back