My creme de la mer update......

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using th eeye balm, creme and lip balm since friday and so my review of them is a very 'still too early to know if it works' one!

Well, i love them all so far. In fact, i ordered the moisturizing lotion as well today as i got a sample with my products and have loved using it under my make up as a day time moisturiser. Here goes my opinions so far:

The eye balm: Feels nice and tingly on my eyes and absorbs well without feeling heavy or greasy. I enjoy this and am hoping to see some results in a little while.

The creme: I worried that this would leave a horrid oily residue on my skin and make my face break out in spots, but so far (fingers crossed!) so good. It feels gorgeous on my skin and i can already see a slight improvement in my skin texture after just a few days usage. I am hoping that this will live up to its claims as i love using it. I think that the way you apply it also helps and thats possibly where some people have been going wrong with this. I just hope that after singing the praises of this that my face does not start to errupt in nasty spots!

The lip balm- Fab! makes your lips feel like silk.

The moisturizing lotion: Feels lovely on your skin and is nice and light. I have really taken to this already!

I will write reviews on all the above in a few weeks when i have given them a fair chance to work. I am getting hooked already though!
icon_biggrin.gif

Glad that you liked the product. One of these days I will have to invest in it.

Glad to hear that the line is working for you. I used the Creme De La Mer and the eye balm for a short period of time and liked them. The price just keeps me away from the line.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Glad to hear that the line is working for you. I used the Creme De La Mer and the eye balm for a short period of time and liked them. The price just keeps me away from the line.
icon_cry.gif
Yeah, that would make it a lot harder for me to keep buying it too... maybe one day one of these companies will reproduce the formula and sell a cheaper version.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm glad that everything is working out okay so far

I must agree ...I will Definitly watch this post for your review!!

Yeah I'm curious about this stuff. I know I'll never buy it (well until I get super rich,) but you gotta wonder about a product that costs so much!

Latest posts

Back