My Denver haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla I went to Denver on Wednesday and got bunch of samples plus other goodies:
Mac back2mac l/s : Overload and Pink Aperitif

Mac Humid and Amberlights for my sister

Stila 4-pan palette and Azur e/s for my sister

Stila Oaisis e/s for me (loving this today) :icon_love

Bunch of samples from Mac, Stila, La Prairie and other counters
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Also bought Rimmel Volum' Eyes Instant Full Volume Comb Mascara from Walmart

Nice haul!!! I love Pink Apertif - it's a great color! Enjoy it chickie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Janelle, I like that colour and Overload is not bad either. From the name I thought it would be a really dark-rich colour but it is really nice
cool.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice haul!!! I love Pink Apertif - it's a great color! Enjoy it chickie!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Janelle, I like that colour and Overload is not bad either. From the name I thought it would be a really dark-rich colour but it is really nice
cool.gif
. It looks nice in the pic... what finish is it??
icon_wink.gif

It is Amplified, not to bad and not like the Satin finish. It is better than Satin finish imo.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 It looks nice in the pic... what finish is it??
icon_wink.gif

nice haul! you're such a great sis
wink.gif

i was about to buy pink aperitif online, but good thing i didn't. i don't think it'd look good on me, even though it's such a pretty color.

Try it on when you are at Mac next time. You never know
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul! you're such a great sis
wink.gif

i was about to buy pink aperitif online, but good thing i didn't. i don't think it'd look good on me, even though it's such a pretty color.

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul! you're such a great sis
wink.gif

I did a comparison of it with VGV (image gallery) if you want to compare or see it IRL on real lips lol (mine are kinda reddish/pink naturally)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

And thanks for the info Lilla - never tried that finish.
wink.gif

Back