My Denver haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Denver on Wednesday and got bunch of samples plus other goodies:

Mac back2mac l/s : Overload and Pink Aperitif

Mac Humid and Amberlights for my sister

Stila 4-pan palette and Azur e/s for my sister

Stila Oaisis e/s for me (loving this today) :icon_love

Bunch of samples from Mac, Stila, La Prairie and other counters
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Also bought Rimmel Volum' Eyes Instant Full Volume Comb Mascara from Walmart

Nilufer nice haul!! Oasis looks very good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What samples except of La Praire did you get??

Originally Posted by lilla I went to Denver on Wednesday and got bunch of samples plus other goodies:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nilufer, Oasis is one of my very favs! I know you'll love it! You got some real goodies.
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
Your sis is lucky to have you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got your samples of Biotherm fdtn, Mac hyperreal fdtn, Stila fdtn, Stila Aos #3, and #7
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My samples are: Murad waterproof Sunblock spf 30, Kiehl's Ultimate Strength hand salve, Caudalie nourishing treatment, Escada perfume, Prescriptives flawless, Chanel Precision ultra correction eye cream (anti-wrinkle), Sisley express flower gel (firming mask). ReVive eye and face creams, and a volumizing serum (face), Caudalie tinted moisturizer, Sisleya elixir, and Chanel teint fluid fdtn. I think that's it, might have a few more that I don't remember right now. I am gonna be a busy woman for a while....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Nilufer nice haul!! Oasis looks very good!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

What samples except of La Praire did you get??

Oh my god, you've got many samples!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Didn't you get Mac's Strobe Cream??

Originally Posted by lilla I got your samples of Biotherm fdtn, Mac hyperreal fdtn, Stila fdtn, Stila Aos #3, and #7
icon_cheesygrin.gif

My samples are: Murad waterproof Sunblock spf 30, Kiehl's Ultimate Strength hand salve, Caudalie nourishing treatment, Escada perfume, Prescriptives flawless, Chanel Precision ultra correction eye cream (anti-wrinkle), Sisley express flower gel (firming mask). ReVive eye and face creams, and a volumizing serum (face), Caudalie tinted moisturizer, Sisleya elixir, and Chanel teint fluid fdtn. I think that's it, might have a few more that I don't remember right now. I am gonna be a busy woman for a while....
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks Jen, Bhav, Sophia, and XxCalixX!

I am just finishing my eotd, love Oasis :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

I buy my sister mu and skincare goodies and of course more stuff. She also buys 98% of my clothes and my daughter's. She is 8 years older than me and lives in Paris. I get mu and skincare cheaper here in the States and she gets better styles there
wink.gif
it works out pretty good :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Yes many brands here in Europe are more expensive than the US!!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Thanks Jen, Bhav, Sophia, and XxCalixX!
I am just finishing my eotd, love Oasis :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

I buy my sister mu and skincare goodies and of course more stuff. She also buys 98% of my clothes and my daughter's. She is 8 years older than me and lives in Paris. I get mu and skincare cheaper here in the States and she gets better styles there
wink.gif
it works out pretty good :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Yes I did! Seeeeee!!!! I knew I was forgetting something! I got you and me a little sample jar of Mac strobe cream
icon_redface.gif
This is what happens when I try to read and reply and do my makeup at the same time!!!
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Oh my god, you've got many samples!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Didn't you get Mac's Strobe Cream??

I know hunny! But you've got me and you know what to do! Just make a nice load of list so shipping is worth for the goodies inside
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sophia Yes many brands here in Europe are more expensive than the US!!!
icon_sad.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I know hunny! But you've got me and you know what to do! Just make a nice load of list so shipping is worth for the goodies inside
smile.gif

great haul, Nilufer. the lighter one of the lipsticks looks especially nice (I think it´s pink aperitif, right?)

so....is ther any chance we get to see your lips (with pink aperitif on them)too one time?
biggrin.gif

Andrea is right, the lighter lipstick looks very nice!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I notice that it has many shimmers!

Great colors Lilla! Congratulations on your haul!

Originally Posted by lilla I went to Denver on Wednesday and got bunch of samples plus other goodies:

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back