My Drugstore Adventure!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I checked out the Isadora glosses today at Walgreens - looked really nice... picked out 2 - then found out they aren't buy one get one free !!! AArrrgh! One was $8.99, and the other was $9.99 (dont ask me why 2 different prices) but I'm saving up for Tuesday's haulin' - so i just put them back... I did get V05 miracle heat protectant spray & SAMY salon leave-in conditioner spray though... lol I love the way Samy stuff smells! mmmm!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla WWWOOOOOOOWWW, I really love your new train case
icon_cool.gif
Thanks! I've been playing with my new stuff this week and I've reviewed most of it if anyone's interested!
smile.gif
I think all I have left to review is the Creamy Cocoa Jordanna eyeliner.
I must say, my favorite thing so far is the Jordanna Sterling Blue eyeliner -- it's a very bright blue, almost a turquoise color! I tried it with my shimmery white cream eyeshadow (which is already my husband's favorite eye look on me) and he thought it was the coolest thing ever! His first words were "wow, you should wear that with your turquoise shirt and necklace!" [referring to one of my sexier date night outfits] and complimented me several times that day on it!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I checked out the Isadora glosses today at Walgreens - looked really nice... picked out 2 - then found out they aren't buy one get one free !!! AArrrgh! One was $8.99, and the other was $9.99 (dont ask me why 2 different prices) but I'm saving up for Tuesday's haulin' - so i just put them back... I did get V05 miracle heat protectant spray & SAMY salon leave-in conditioner spray though... lol I love the way Samy stuff smells! mmmm!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You know, my glosses originally rang up as $8.99 and $9.99, but since the sign said "Buy one at $9.99 get one free" on all kinds of the IsaDora lipgloss, I was able to talk to the manager and get $10 back (since I'd already written the check)
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek Thanks! I've been playing with my new stuff this week and I've reviewed most of it if anyone's interested!
smile.gif
I think all I have left to review is the Creamy Cocoa Jordanna eyeliner.
I must say, my favorite thing so far is the Jordanna Sterling Blue eyeliner -- it's a very bright blue, almost a turquoise color! I tried it with my shimmery white cream eyeshadow (which is already my husband's favorite eye look on me) and he thought it was the coolest thing ever! His first words were "wow, you should wear that with your turquoise shirt and necklace!" [referring to one of my sexier date night outfits] and complimented me several times that day on it!

aww what a sweetie! and he really gives you his input about what you should wear? how cool.the only guys that ever gave me opinions on my outfits are my brother and my gay friend *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle aww what a sweetie! and he really gives you his input about what you should wear? how cool.the only guys that ever gave me opinions on my outfits are my brother and my gay friend *lol*

lol!
That's one reason I knew he was special -- when we were dating he'd actually remember what I wore and say things like "hey, didn't you wear that shirt last week?" and always made sure to compliment me on things he liked.
smile.gif
For our one-year dating anniversary he got me a necklace with a turquoise-colored stone (actually a blue topaz) because he knew I really liked that bright turquoise color that was getting popular in the stores and I'd bought several shirts that color! So I make sure I wear that necklace a lot on dates, if it goes with my outfit that is
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol!
That's one reason I knew he was special -- when we were dating he'd actually remember what I wore and say things like "hey, didn't you wear that shirt last week?" and always made sure to compliment me on things he liked.
smile.gif
For our one-year dating anniversary he got me a necklace with a turquoise-colored stone (actually a blue topaz) because he knew I really liked that bright turquoise color that was getting popular in the stores and I'd bought several shirts that color! So I make sure I wear that necklace a lot on dates, if it goes with my outfit that is
wink.gif

wow he really sounds special!! definetely a keeper..ok you guys are married so you actually know he is
icon_smile.gif
usually guys only see clothes as those things that they´re dying to get off you *lmao*.

Originally Posted by Arielle wow he really sounds special!! definetely a keeper..ok you guys are married so you actually know he is
icon_smile.gif
usually guys only see clothes as those things that they´re dying to get off you *lmao*.

lol, oh there are certainly days where he views clothes that way too!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, oh there are certainly days where he views clothes that way too!
wink.gif
well fortunately guys stay guys and we love em for that don´t we? you lucky girl
wink.gif

Back