My dry/crinkly eyes :(

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Ladies (and gents??),

Lately, I've been using alot of BP on my face for breakouts and just noticed about a week ago, that it must be spreading to my under-eye area because that area is so dry and its make me look wrinkly beyond my years. I've been applying moisturizer and taking every precaution to keep the BP out of that area (and even dabbing vaseline over the area at night), but I'd love some suggestions for a really good heavy duty moisturizer/eye cream to help that area along.

Thanks in advance !!

I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil. When my skin is still a bit damp I pat the oil around my eyes. I did this a lot while I was using Retin A.

You might try using your regular eye cream then put a very thin layer of vaseline around the eye area. It helps keep moisture in. Just don't go too heavy with it. hth

on the morning, use your regular eyecream. then at night, try putting some castor oil(it's a "thick" oil and takes time to be absorbed). it does wonders. as i have dehydrated skin i cheat a little and like to apply some on my eye area too, before i apply my eyecream.

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif You might try using your regular eye cream then put a very thin layer of vaseline around the eye area. It helps keep moisture in. Just don't go too heavy with it. hth i do that too.... it works well
wink.gif

Back